• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone receive their Topo Roots crewneck? Shockingly, the quality is rele bad

The tag from the blank they printed on it like half ripped off too
Didn't get that but I have a couple graphic tees. The quality is in line with other brands in the same price range. It's definitely a step down from the stuff they make. My tees have the blank label partially cut off too.

Having kids I wear them as beaters. I wish Antonio made a non white embroidered tee. There's so many dirt/food stains on my Eidos and 18 east tees I kind of gave up.

Bryce C

Reaction score
Finally tracked down a pair of Army Double Knee Pants at a reasonable price. Do you guys have an idea of the best way to care for these? Will the dye bleed out heavily on high heat washes?

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Finally tracked down a pair of Army Double Knee Pants at a reasonable price. Do you guys have an idea of the best way to care for these? Will the dye bleed out heavily on high heat washes?
Not in my experience they'd shrink though probably

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys probably just got the email too but due to a Covid delay at the block printers the ETA is first or second week of August. They sent a 15% refund on the rugby as an apology, which is pretty nice of them, considering it’s out of their control.

Kinda a bummer though as I ordered the Rugby, SS Pionta and hat in one order, so my other stuff has been sitting there waiting for a while. Sounds like I won't get the SS Pionta until maybe the start of September (shipping to Canada) which isn't really short-sleeve weather anymore. What can ya do though, Covid [email protected]$ up everything...
Update: Just got a shipping notification for the shirt and hat! Thank you 18E!

Symphony

Reaction score
I skipped out on the pink oxford but I don’t think I’ll be skipping out on the blue one...

...also if anyone got that slate Sam in XL+ pls hmu in the BST thread. I had to force myself to give the black one a break but I need another in the rotation 😭

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Anybody get any shipping notifcations from the last drop (all the linen stuff) yet? Just curious.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
Got my black linen shorts last Thursday and my slate sam shirt is arriving Wednesday
ordered the black Sam yesterday afternoon and got the shipping notification today
No word on the Hancocks yet but they were a preorder
Hmm, I ordered some of the same stuff but haven't received any shipping notices yet. Maybe delayed by some my other pieces.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Sneakers with tailoring: yes, no, maybe?

• No, never.

• Yes, it can be done tastefully.

• Not sure.

Results are only viewable after voting.