• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

konix

Reaction score
Just got my shipping notice that my Jampa coat has shipped :bounce2:.

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my shipping notice that my Jampa coat has shipped :bounce2:.

Just got mine! It’s incredible.

5703CBE4-27D0-40FA-87D8-7DCB70D69953.jpeg

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The khadi tweed trousers are awesome. Ridiculously thick, heavy, and warm — bordering on too warm for indoors.

Sorry, no pics cuz construction mess

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone missed out on the jungle jacket, size small, in the first drop, I'd be willing to let it go. It still has the tags on and was never worn. I'm also looking to sell the navy field shirt (size small, worn once). DM me if interested. Thanks.
Do you have dimensions on the small jungle?

slimster

Reaction score
I don’t feel it was clear by the photos of the model they were going with that style of overly short pants. The measurements of those dissuaded me from getting the whole set though as the inseam seemed to short as well as the waist seemed too wide even in the smallest size. Are they supposed to sit on the hips or something?

beepbop

Reaction score
I don’t feel it was clear by the photos of the model they were going with that style of overly short pants. The measurements of those dissuaded me from getting the whole set though as the inseam seemed to short as well as the waist seemed too wide even in the smallest size. Are they supposed to sit on the hips or something?

The rise is pretty high, so you can wear them where you prefer them to sit.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yea, I'm 5-6'' taller than beebop, took the same size, and can wear them comfortably at the same hem... break? Position?

azima

Reaction score
Really frustrated with a return experience with 18East.

Ordered a couple pants from them and after 10 days I tried to do a return. Well within the 14 day policy. Used a site on their order confirmation page to create a label and it didn’t work so emailed them. Well they took 4 days to send me a return label (14th day) and then when I shipped it 3 days later after an emergency trip, they ended up shipping the pants back to me without warning and refusing to refund because I shipped after the 14th day. I’ve never seen a company be that strict and unfair to customers. Could’ve at least used a heads up of “Ship this within 6 hours or we wont refund you”. Either way, penalizing a customer for 3 day delay when they take 4 days just to send a label is a poor practice.

I saw another message where they said they were closed for the holidays. If someone's 14 days expires during that time, are they screwed out of a refund?

I've never seen a company be this strict.

After a bunch of back and forth they agreed to return but only for store credit. That was $300 in pants and I needed that money back, not store credit. I'd honestly rather spend the money through unionmade where i can try it on then deal with their return policy again

Absolutely love 18east to the point of having IG notifications on and refreshing for new fleeces, but this really leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

If anyone is interested in buying a store-credit, let me know.

Last edited:

stevenkmason

Reaction score
My hoodie came and it’s BEAUTIFUL. Unfortunately the XXL isn’t long enough for my arms (I’m 6’10”). It’s sold out on the site so if anyone here wants it, I’ll sell it for cost ($150 shipped) before I return.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really frustrated with a return experience with 18East.

Ordered a couple pants from them and after 10 days I tried to do a return. Well within the 14 day policy. Used a site on their order confirmation page to create a label and it didn’t work so emailed them. Well they took 4 days to send me a return label (14th day) and then when I shipped it 3 days later after an emergency trip, they ended up shipping the pants back to me without warning and refusing to refund because I shipped after the 14th day. I’ve never seen a company be that strict and unfair to customers. Could’ve at least used a heads up of “Ship this within 6 hours or we wont refund you”. Either way, penalizing a customer for 3 day delay when they take 4 days just to send a label is a poor practice.

I saw another message where they said they were closed for the holidays. If someone's 14 days expires during that time, are they screwed out of a refund?

I've never seen a company be this strict.

After a bunch of back and forth they agreed to return but only for store credit. That was $300 in pants and I needed that money back, not store credit. I'd honestly rather spend the money through unionmade where i can try it on then deal with their return policy again

Absolutely love 18east to the point of having IG notifications on and refreshing for new fleeces, but this really leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

If anyone is interested in buying a store-credit, let me know.
Surprised they did not accommodate since it sounds as if you made a good faith effort to comply with the policy.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Especially considering that shipping isn't fast, free, or cheap w/ 18 East (I've been deterred from making single item purchases due to cost of shipping), you'd hope they would be a bit more accommodating.

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My hoodie came and it’s BEAUTIFUL. Unfortunately the XXL isn’t long enough for my arms (I’m 6’10”). It’s sold out on the site so if anyone here wants it, I’ll sell it for cost ($150 shipped) before I return.
Still available?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads