• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

zukirin

Reaction score
Man this was the first time I got an OOS when checking out. I hope we see more of that hat.

EDIT: Scratch that, saw it back in stock, copped!

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Looks like it might be back in stock. Check back on the site.

Edit: and sold out again a minute later!

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First 18e purchase in several drops, grabbed the trekking pants - hoping they don't swoosh much or run hot, as I plan to use them for actual trekking. @NickPollica ?

jaaz16

Reaction score
Glad everyone who was really going for the black hat appears to have mostly been able to get one. I was originally set on it but then just got a straw colored shacket yesterday that I really like....and so I was like, hey, I could really use a matching straw-colored hat! The subtle branding is cool.

I_Adler

Reaction score
Told myself I would skip this release since there are a few upcoming pieces I’m eying, but ended up grabbing that escape hell tee.

barongrim

Reaction score
Very surprised by how the black sahasika did, considering the army version sold out in 1 minute last time. There is really no rhyme or reason to this...
Do Olive colored items not sell out faster than the same / similar items in black? Just curious what your sale data on the backend looks like.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do Olive colored items not sell out faster than the same / similar items in black? Just curious what your sale data on the backend looks like.
In the market in general, black and navy are the best selling colors by a long shot. Seemed like such a no brainer.

everyday

Reaction score
Got the floral goreckis in XXL, super psyched. Have had the same concerns about wearing camo throughout my life, despite loving the look/style of it, so great to be able to grab these.
I'm really surprised this has been echoed so many times. I always thought I was the only one :p . I really hope this does well in the market!

@NickPollica I'm sorry if it's been answered already, but which print method did you end up using? I know you had a few on your IG a while ago

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.