• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pre-ordering meaning made-to-order and delayed shipping date? Just trying to plan!
I'm not entirely sure but with how terrible the COVID situation is in India right now and with not everything Antonio has made recently selling out, it might make sense to have pre-orders so the manufacturers can know how much to make and hopefully limit their risks(?). Glad to hear Antonio's update that the team is ok for now at least.

Only other thing that has been pre-order from what I remember is one round of baseball caps. That took a few months to fulfill.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pre-ordering meaning made-to-order and delayed shipping date? Just trying to plan!
I believe it’s just that the floral camo stuff is arriving later, so instead of delaying the whole next drop, the camo gear is pre-order at the drop, while in transit.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yeah fast shipping is nice

FE16F2E6-EFA7-4AE2-B15E-91341C4C3F9A.jpeg
89EF0326-9CF2-426D-8297-BE41A9A01B35.jpeg

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
XL but should have gone XXL. Sleeves are too short to wear unrolled :(
Show me a picture of someone wearing a LS woven shirt with the sleeves rolled down (that isn’t wearing a jacket) and I’ll show you a photo of someone that needs to roll up their sleeves. 🤣

Seriously though I don’t think I’ve ever worn a woven shirt without rolling the sleeves up, no matter the length.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Show me a picture of someone wearing a LS woven shirt with the sleeves rolled down (that isn’t wearing a jacket) and I’ll show you a photo of someone that needs to roll up their sleeves. 🤣

Seriously though I don’t think I’ve ever worn a woven shirt without rolling the sleeves up, no matter the length.
Kinda same here - which is why I'm wearing it and not trying to exchange it. Don't care much but probably still would have preferred longer sleeves... Not sure if helpful feedback or just an outlier? In any case, for those who want to wear them unrolled, something to know

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
XL but should have gone XXL. Sleeves are too short to wear unrolled :(
That's my concern as well. I'll generally be rolling the sleeves up, but if/when they are rolled down, it looks awkward when the sleeve hits well above the wrist. But, I probably just have long arms.

Looks good though!

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is that after a wash and dry? The body of the shirt looks less rounded that the flannel version.
Nope. Just straight out of the bag. Don’t have the Flannel so I cannot compare, but it’s pretty big overall. I like this shirt a lot. Recommended 👍

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Threads of Apollo Leather Jackets: Which 2-tone colourway do you like the best?

• Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Red

• Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the Above