• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Molloy Pionta came back up on the website in a L, and I wanted it badly enough to try it, although it's a size down from the size I typically take in 18 East. Due to an injury making me unable to exercise thus far in 2021, I'm about 20 lbs over my usual weight right now, so this is the tightest it would likely ever be. Thoughts? Does this look ok, or should I just return it for credit in expectation of better luck on the next drop?
View attachment 1590436
View attachment 1590437
Looks good man! It's more of an overshirt and less of a jacket so I think it works. Probably would look better open, but obviously needs to work closed too.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Looks good man! It's more of an overshirt and less of a jacket so I think it works. Probably would look better open, but obviously needs to work closed too.
Thanks, appreciate it! And I totally agree that it looks better worn open, but kind of wanted to show it in its least flattering light before deciding.

RuffyD

Reaction score
Yeah, this looks great
The Molloy Pionta came back up on the website in a L, and I wanted it badly enough to try it, although it's a size down from the size I typically take in 18 East. Due to an injury making me unable to exercise thus far in 2021, I'm about 20 lbs over my usual weight right now, so this is the tightest it would likely ever be. Thoughts? Does this look ok, or should I just return it for credit in expectation of better luck on the next drop?
View attachment 1590436
View attachment 1590437

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica - Is the Nylon Keating really dry clean only or could handwash/ air dry it? I was surprised to see it was dry clean only as it's nylon with cotton lining and polyfill, which typically are all fine to wash in the machine.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a non cap guy I am getting very anxious about these caps. Anxious that I will get too many and not like the fit and anxious that I will only get one and wish I had the others. Tough month in the first world.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a non cap guy I am getting very anxious about these caps. Anxious that I will get too many and not like the fit and anxious that I will only get one and wish I had the others. Tough month in the first world.
Some heavy hitters early on for sure! I'm wondering if this is a sign of things to come or just the hats are stacked toward the start of the season.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I also love my SI thermals, been wearing them non-stop. super comfortable.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With my username I figured I should finally get a pair of 3 eye mocs, looking at the ALC collab. Do they run narrow? Looks like it and it's pretty hard to find the originals in wide sizes. Is width comparable to the Padmore & Barnes x 18 east collab? Those worked when I sized up.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric

• standard 5 — light and dark brown

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • standard 7 — dark brown and charcoal

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • wide 1 — charcoal and blue-grey

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • wide 3 — barley and brown

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • wide 5 — charcoal and dark navy