• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like kapitap but it’s a bit too far out there for me for the most part, never mind the price point. Cottle is just wildly expensive, and I’d need to see it in person before taking the plunge there I think. Besides the gorpcore stuff I also think ts(s) and Document also mesh well with a lot of 18 East pieces.

I find myself browsing self edge a lot too these days, and really like the good art chain I picked up a month or so ago there.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would 100% wear kapital if they ran larger sizes.

also would add online ceramics, engineered garments, Nike ACG (both vintage and current), and cathartt to everything others have shared.

I_Adler

Reaction score
Might as well add MAN-TLE to the “good 18 east pairing, yet way above my current price range”. Between them and Cottle, those are the two brands I want to invest in a couple pieces.

Last edited:

Bearjohnson

Reaction score
Oooohhh I've been wanting to try out Man-tle.

I also forgot to mention Post Imperial! I missed their corduroy jacket, but their stuff's got the same vibe as 18 east.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple more brands to add are indi-kids and eastlogue. I've been meaning to try the latter for a while. The traveler jacket is dope and the designer uses a lot of pockets.

Bearjohnson

Reaction score
Eastlogue: like Engineered Garments, but Military.

I'm moving to Korea in 2 days, and while I'm bummed out that I'll have even less access to 18 East, I'll have super close access to awesome brands like Eastlogue and Document, which I'm psyched about.

zenosparadox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Couple more brands to add are indi-kids and eastlogue. I've been meaning to try the latter for a while. The traveler jacket is dope and the designer uses a lot of pockets.
If you’re an XL in Eastlogue then I’ve been meaning to sell a new Traveler Jacket. Great piece that I just haven’t worn. But ueah, I have 5 or 6 Eastlogue pieces and everything they make goes great with 18 East.

Jlord

Reaction score
z7z6f116y3b61.jpg

Any ID on the boots?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you’re an XL in Eastlogue then I’ve been meaning to sell a new Traveler Jacket. Great piece that I just haven’t worn. But ueah, I have 5 or 6 Eastlogue pieces and everything they make goes great with 18 East.

Thanks but I'm a large, have enough outerwear, and think that jacket would be too warm for where I live

AceVent

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have to share the same sentiment that others have about the Koston Green Driss Popover this time around. Purchased the XL and seems like the sizing/fit is a little off compared to the navy linen one. If anybody has the Koston Green one in an XXL or the Navy Linen one in an XL/XXL, please hit me up!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads