• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that’s largely the plan but stock in studio will be very limited (between 6-10 pieces for most things - more for most bottoms). That said, if you all like having access to the studio, I encourage you to try an purchase through that channel.

Speaking of, any chance of the navy cable cord pants/jacket being available that way before the online frenzy? Would love to be able to put in a phone call so I could get the set.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to be a partypooper but allowing phone orders for same day studio orders kinda kills my motivation to stop by the studio since I can't go until after my work hours.

Why not do something like having the 6-10 pieces of in-store stock only be available instore for a week, then maybe phone orders or throwing them online afterwards? Wouldn't that drive store traffic esp from people who missed out on the online frenzy?

Bearjohnson

Reaction score
Hate to be a partypooper but allowing phone orders for same day studio orders kinda kills my motivation to stop by the studio since I can't go until after my work hours.

Why not do something like having the 6-10 pieces of in-store stock only be available instore for a week, then maybe phone orders or throwing them online afterwards? Wouldn't that drive store traffic esp from people who missed out on the online frenzy?

I think they do this to certain extent. I called about ordering a goreki pants, and they said that they need to keep at least 1 pair in each size in the studio. I think it's a good idea to not take phone orders for the latest drop for at least a week tho, and thus make going to the studio more meaningful. And I say that as someone who can't visit the studio; I live in Cali. It would be nonetheless cool to see the studio become a place you can grab otherwise out of stock items.

But, with the latest surge in the pandemic, increased traffic to the studio may not be the best thing. Besides, most ppl may prefer to order remotely (either through a phone order or an online order) for the same reason. In the post-pandemic times, it would be cool to see it happen tho.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

We’ve allowed phone orders for the last two drops and still have a solid amount of stock in studio right now.

mbronner

Reaction score
We’ve allowed phone orders for the last two drops and still have a solid amount of stock in studio right now.
Hey Nick, any chance the solid color ripstop double knees are making a comeback in the near future?

RuffyD

Reaction score

Just found out phone orders are not available to international customers... Do you still have the dusty blue reversible sahasika in XL or XXL in the studio?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just found out phone orders are not available to international customers... Do you still have the dusty blue reversible sahasika in XL or XXL in the studio?
Weird, they used to be fine!

I wonder what the logistical difference is between shipping a phone order vs an online order if they use blanket shipping pricing anyway?

Last edited:

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope you sell through them real soon then! I'll put in a phone order for the blue cord suit when it drops then. When you're comfortable with more people in store, I still hope you'll consider my idea of in-store exclusives for a short time in the future.

scubajose

Reaction score
Couldn't figure out what to do with the stickers, so I turned them into magnets.
PXL_20201203_040420777.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads