• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Color is even better than I thought it was going to be.
View attachment 1486775
Damnit...these photos are going to make me regret passing on these. I planned on using my gift card balance which I preloaded into my cart before the site was down...when it came back up the code was gone. Figured by the time I entered it I would have missed out anyhow.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
XXL black cords were gone so fast haha. I didn't even get to try to add em to cart.

Symphony

Reaction score
If ordering multiple items from one drop, is it wisest to check out one at a time so that items don't disappear out of your cart while shopping? If you do multiple check-outs will the store combine shipping?

Yes on the first, no on the second.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was sure they wouldn't sell out because of the bigger run, leisurely shopped the drop and got cartjacked about 5 or 6 minutes in.

Last edited:

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Legit never even thought of rolling goreckis up-that is a great look.

K2's were so ******* good-feel like they were the shoe that changed what people thought skateshoes could be.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Legit never even thought of rolling goreckis up-that is a great look.

K2's were so ******* good-feel like they were the shoe that changed what people thought skateshoes could be.

This photo sat in the top left hand corner of the fall design board all season. Biggest spoiler I can give for what’s to come colorwise.

6872EA01-B154-4676-B44C-824C301A3265.jpeg

robat19

Reaction score
I know the fabric is supposed to be the same but it feels a little different than my blacks. Need to wash these a couple of times and see how they turn out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads