• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Please visit ou very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are posted, including the latest, updated, very comprehensive, Styleforum Black Friday Sales List

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1485309

SI tee
OD cords
Sacrilege
I wish these SP cords were redone in the new cut. I'd love a pair, but they're too short for me, unfortunately.

Even some staple OD cotton ones in a few colors, would be amazing!

Last edited:

MichaelPemulis

Reaction score
material must be insanely expensive. glad I recently grabbed a pair of the gold and the brick red, bummed I missed out on the blacks. I was thinking I'll wear the gold and red for a while, and then experiment with indigo dying them after I am tired of the bright(er) colors.

here's hoping my fingers will be fast enough to grab a pair of the navy in XXL haha.

Chameleon

Reaction score
Apparently the navy cable cords are part of a full suit. I'm guessing a matching Osman? Gonna be incredibly difficult to grab both of them if so.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a funny thing, I've easily spent thousands of dollars over the years on really nice, proper leather shoes over the years. Crockett and Jones, Vass, Carmina, etc. I've sold off a bunch, but still own a good number that I wear and cherish.

That said, hands down the most complimented shoe i wear these days is the Timbs three eyes I picked up maybe a year ago and wear with all my 18 East fits.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Went to website and it's looking different-only the few things in stock from all drops are available.

Very happy that y'all twisted my arm into getting those yellow cable cords in XL last week before they disappeared!

Also, some of you wanted that royal blue nylon shirt-there's L and XL available....GET IT!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Went to website and it's looking different-only the few things in stock from all drops are available.

Very happy that y'all twisted my arm into getting those yellow cable cords in XL last week before they disappeared!

Also, some of you wanted that royal blue nylon shirt-there's L and XL available....GET IT!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's