• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i kinda want everything to go back to selling out in seconds. the temptation to continue purchasing items i don’t have the money for is unsafe..
Stay disciplined homie, lots more in the pipeline...

briancly

Reaction score
so as long as the money was taken from my account, we're good right?

i'd hate for my order to randomly get canceled lol
I’ve had stuff canceled due to inventory issues. If you didn’t get a confirmation email, it doesn’t hurt to create an account on the site so you can see your order history. It’s automatically linked to your email I believe.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Real glad the Goreckis have pretty much all sold out even with them going deeper in stock. More stock = good.

And I'm most excited about those black cable cord pants. Going to be so 🔥 with the new to me gansey I finally got my hands on.

mg92

Reaction score
Just got back from grocery shopping and the black cord's were sold out. Copped the duck thermal & burgundy goreckis. Almond goreckis sold out while in my cart.

biabia

Reaction score
The black cords look so good. It was the first item I went for when the site opened but was too slow.

Symphony

Reaction score
I’ve had stuff canceled due to inventory issues. If you didn’t get a confirmation email, it doesn’t hurt to create an account on the site so you can see your order history. It’s automatically linked to your email I believe.
yeah I see that it says I paid, so I’m assuming I’m good

good lookin out

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got back from grocery shopping and the black cord's were sold out. Copped the duck thermal & burgundy goreckis. Almond goreckis sold out while in my cart.
Oof, that sucks. Will be interested to see some burgundy gorecki fits though.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got cart jacked on the black cords in M confirming my new address with a text. Heart broken got everything else I wanted though.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Just a thought, @NickPollica is there a way to filter out items that are sold out? IIRC, it's a setting in shopify (if that's what you're using).

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Work From Home: What's Your Attire?

• PJs & Slippers

• Cozy loungewear

• Casual outfit (wool cardigan, chinos, etc)

• Suit or sport coat and dress trousers

Results are only viewable after voting.