• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know right? Legendary shirt right there. So ready to rock it.

The nylon stuff is WILD. Pics, including mine, do it no justice. Can't believe the silver kurta is still there from last drop.

Will admit that the entryway for me was the cut of the AKC2 woven kurta; it's such a good shape that I had to have another. For a shirt that I was not completely smitten with beforehand, I was blown away with how rad this silver looks.

View attachment 1468712View attachment 1468713
Great fit, love the colors especially with the 3eyes. Is the shirt TTS or one up for you?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The fishing shirt is mad underrated and it's crazy that's still sitting right now.
I really like the fishing shirt, but without measurements I’m on the fence. I can’t return without loosing on international shipping and customs unfortunately. Has anyone seen it in person yet?

Bromley

Reaction score
I know right? Legendary shirt right there. So ready to rock it.

The nylon stuff is WILD. Pics, including mine, do it no justice. Can't believe the silver kurta is still there from last drop.

Will admit that the entryway for me was the cut of the AKC2 woven kurta; it's such a good shape that I had to have another. For a shirt that I was not completely smitten with beforehand, I was blown away with how rad this silver looks.

View attachment 1468712View attachment 1468713
Woah, I think we're in the same neighborhood.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Do you know when the insulated reversible shirt jacket that was teased is dropping? Any chance you could share some details on the materials, cut, price etc? It looks amazing!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Is that chair the Kanata knit resting on from Zara?
Hahahahahahah. That chair came from the now defunct Hotel Scarlette in New Delhi. It’s where I’ve usually stayed on work trips and I always loved that chair, which resided on the landing of their main staircase. When they announced they were closing in February and selling the contents of the main house, I reached out immediately. It only just got here, but I am very, very happy to have it.
Is that the Kanata cardi?
Yep.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior