• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

djtopofny

Reaction score
my seersucker field shirt arrived last week. i went with a medium and it was way too snug for me. luckily im in BK so i strolled on over to the shop and the dudes working gladly exchanged it for a large.

for someone who seems to be right in the middle of a medium and large in this brand, the seersucker field shirt does seem to fit smaller for 18 east's usual sizing.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
My issue is that the sizing charts weren’t at all accurate. How are we supposed to make these snap decisions on items if the measurements are off by more than an inch.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My issue is that the sizing charts weren’t at all accurate. How are we supposed to make these snap decisions on items if the measurements are off by more than an inch.
A heads-up on the sizing of items that might have changed or new items would not only help customers make an informed choice but also lower the rate of potential returns too. Even just a "go with usual size" type advice would be great, but AKC is an extremely busy guy, especially when it is close to drop days.

Last edited:

MichaelPemulis

Reaction score
does anyone have both the booth easy shorts and the Hancocks? wondering if they fit the same. the indigo booths have a much smaller listed measurement. I have the XL hancocks and love them, just not sure if the booths would be too small.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone have both the booth easy shorts and the Hancocks? wondering if they fit the same. the indigo booths have a much smaller listed measurement. I have the XL hancocks and love them, just not sure if the booths would be too small.

I have the booth shorts from last year in Size S and same size in the Hancock shorts. I also have a M in the booth. I’d say the M Booth fits closer to the S Hancock in the waist. Booth is still shorter.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
I've suggested this before, but I think sending out the drop email an hour before the drop with the items dropping, plus the sizing charts would probably help reduce returns and also help people make decisions on garments that may or may not fit the way they like. Different items having different sizing is probably always going to happen with the small batch producing the brand does, and this would probably help both the customers and the brand.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Anybody with the 3Sixteen kartha try washing it? It's a tad long in the sleeve/length and was going to try washing/drying it to see if it'll shrink. Figured I'd ask before I attempted this (otherwise I would try to return/sell it).

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody with the 3Sixteen kartha try washing it? It's a tad long in the sleeve/length and was going to try washing/drying it to see if it'll shrink. Figured I'd ask before I attempted this (otherwise I would try to return/sell it).
why not ping andrew on insta?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've suggested this before, but I think sending out the drop email an hour before the drop with the items dropping, plus the sizing charts would probably help reduce returns and also help people make decisions on garments that may or may not fit the way they like. Different items having different sizing is probably always going to happen with the small batch producing the brand does, and this would probably help both the customers and the brand.
This would be amazing.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami