• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Seesucker field shirt arrived today. Orders my usual medium. Its really slim! I feel like I’m going to rip right out of it. Anyone else noticed this? I feel like I’d need to size up twice to get it to work.
I had the previous field shirt in L (my usual size) and felt it was smaller than I liked, though it did fit. I size up to XL for the seersucker and it fits perfectly, like an L would definitely be too small. I could probably get away with an XXL

MichaelPemulis

Reaction score
This is troubling news about the seersucker haha. Got an XL because the XXL was gone immediately, figured I could make it work. Maybe will have an XL for sale if it’s too small.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here, got my usual L but had to send it back. I’m sure it’s just a different cut and not me getting fatter.
Bummer to hear about a different cut on the field shirt. I have the older denim and navy embroidered versions and the cut is on the bigger side and fits great for me.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
I had the previous field shirt in L (my usual size) and felt it was smaller than I liked, though it did fit. I size up to XL for the seersucker and it fits perfectly, like an L would definitely be too small. I could probably get away with an XXL
I sold my large in the previous version when I picked this one up and before I received it. It did fit a bit slimmer. Wish I could have it back now.

I’ll have to measure this one. There’s no way the measurements can be correct on the site.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
I sold my large in the previous version when I picked this one up and before I received it. It did fit a bit slimmer. Wish I could have it back now.

I’ll have to measure this one. There’s no way the measurements can be correct on the site.
I’m getting

Chest - 20.5 inches
Shoulder - 17.5 inches

I’m wondering if this was tagged incorrectly. That’s a really slim medium
CD2B13A9-4BDC-47FE-815F-4ED64D32AFFA.jpeg
CD2B13A9-4BDC-47FE-815F-4ED64D32AFFA.jpeg

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lazy shot of some new-to-me loafers, looking very at home with one of my favorite drop 1 shirts. These are damn good.

Great pairing (loafers and shirt). I really hope that shirt is still around if the next archive sale ever happens

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
The old pajama shirts. Blue and red. Really wish I would have picked either up from the first drop. The Sahasika from that drop too. I got in late on the first drop and picked up a medium which was smaller than I’d like. If a large or XL was still around...

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That oatmeal wainscott sweater in s or m . . . long gone, sold the m I had because it was a bit big but regretted it since
The oatmeal wainscott is the best sweater ever, ever. I've worn mine a billion times. So good.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's