• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Tewsday

Reaction score
I finally had some time to snap some detailed pics of my 3S x 18E Kantha Liner. I decided to get the Black Indigo (I personally like the contrast collar, chest pocket, and pocket slits). I feel the Black Indigo color is definitely the slept on piece of the two.

The Kantha pattern has so many little details when you look at it up-close. The overdye also has tons of character and different hues, which I'm sure will get better with wear. The liner is pretty thick with a very soft hand and has quite of bit of heft to it, which is a plus. Definitely a super cozy piece. Despite the weight, I do feel as though this liner is quite breathable, but at the same time can retain heat during colder months. Trust me when I say that photos of these liners do not do them justice at all. I might go crazy and pull the trigger on the Indigo color this Friday as well (if permitted). Can't wait to start wearing this once the weather gets a bit cooler.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who has worn the black ripstop yousef know if it becomes less rigid and loose over time?
Mine has loosened a bit, I think. When I first put it on it looked like I had forgotten to take the hanger out but now the shoulders look more natural to me.

Reactions: 009

zenosparadox

Reaction score
Did anyone here grab that reversible cord/nylon sahasika from last Winter? I’m drawn to it whenever I peruse older stock on the website. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fit pic here. Any comments on how it fits and wears? Wondering whether XL will be a bit big. Thanks!

barongrim

Reaction score
I had the shearling / nylon one and I went TTS in it and it was a fine fit. A little snug with the shearling in, more room with the shearling out. Now I go up 1 for everything 18east but this still fits fine.

I imagine the nylon one would fit better without the added volume of the shearling

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seems too quiet in here for drop-eve...:uhoh:

SimModa

Reaction score
How is the sizing of these shirts gonna run? Should I take the same size I took in the Teal Yousef or the more recent Black Patchwork Yousef. Felt like I needed to size up twice to an XL on the patchwork Yousef but a single size up to a L in the teal was just right for me.

Last edited:

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What is everyone going for today? Seems like there's a lot of heavy hitters in this drop!

Symphony

Reaction score
I was really hoping someone has been keeping track of what's actually dropping today versus next week. I am somewhat confused and excited what will show up at 11.
right? i just wanna know if the overshirts are coming

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whats coming?
That's the tricky part, there hasn't been any official list or confirmation except for some scattered pieces.

From what I've gathered this is all dropping today,

-White Ikat Yousef
-Cupro navy Yousef
-Grey plaid Brenes and matching one pleats
-Orange/navy stripe shirt
-Navy tiles T-shirt

The navy handloomed stuff seems to be unclear if it's this drop or next. Then it seems like the insulated overshirt and nylon overshirt and pants are next drop

Symphony

Reaction score
since my Julian pants haven't shipped yet, I might cancel those tbh.

so possibly be on the lookout for XL julian pants. if they ship, i'll just sell em for what I got em for.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's