• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

kevenmee

Reaction score
Let me know if anybody can stop by 3Sixteen, will pay for a proxy :)

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How is the sizing on the single pleats? Measurements on the site seem to run TTS or slightly small (medium has 32" waist) but I've seen listings with the waist being 2" larger.

I'm a medium in the shelter shorts and pajama pants but had to get a large in the patchwork and booth shorts. Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
anyone else’s double knees refuse to stay up without a belt or did i just put on the lbs over quarantine? have a pair of undyed in size XL that i’d really love to swap for XXL.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I need a belt for pretty much all my 18 East pants at this point.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica are the fall double knees gonna be significantly thicker/warmer than the ones released? What colors will it come in? Debating doubling up on them now or waiting.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica are the fall double knees gonna be significantly thicker/warmer than the ones released? What colors will it come in? Debating doubling up on them now or waiting.
I think he mentioned in the past they were seasonally appropriate, so it seems they will be thicker. From memory of the teaser pic the fall 2knees were two toned, as in the knee patches were different colors than the body. Not sure if they’re all like that though.

briancly

Reaction score
Do we know exactly what's dropping tomorrow? In particular, I'm wondering about the pants shown if they're being released together with their tops or not.

Reaction score
Does anyone who has worn the black ripstop yousef know if it becomes less rigid and loose over time?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do we know exactly what's dropping tomorrow? In particular, I'm wondering about the pants shown if they're being released together with their tops or not.
I would assume so, as they likely came from the same maker, but there’s no guarantee

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's