• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

briancly

Reaction score
Which pants do you guys find to be the most versatile? The single pleat? Or are all the clothes so casual that you can pretty much wear all the pants with anything else from the brand?
Still waiting for the opportunity to replace all my pants with double knees and goreckis.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of all my 18 east pants, I've worn my namdak work pants the most. My indigo ones are getting some cool fades. It took me forever to find an espresso pair in my size, but now that I have them I've probably been wearing them more than the indigo. IMO, these have the best 18 east fabric ever.
I second this! The Namak pants are still my fav too, especially after letting out the hem so they're a bit longer now. Great texture, perfect colors and super easy to wear with basically anything. Love them!

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I second this! The Namak pants are still my fav too, especially after letting out the hem so they're a bit longer now. Great texture, perfect colors and super easy to wear with basically anything. Love them!
Interesting that you let the hem out to make them longer. I pretty much always wear mine cuffed up a bit. Especially during the summer.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica i'm a bit surprised to see some of stuff stick around (even if it's getting a bit loud for this time of year). That being said I'm pretty curious about the cupro - haven't heard of that fabric before. What's it like?

Shazkar

Reaction score
The cupro is kinda tencel like. Drape is super nice.

I need to wear my namak pants more - the seat was a bit tight on mine, but it'll prob break in with more wears, I definitely didn't wear them enough. Cool weather szn time!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica i'm a bit surprised to see some of stuff stick around (even if it's getting a bit loud for this time of year). That being said I'm pretty curious about the cupro - haven't heard of that fabric before. What's it like?
It’s the same fabric as the teal Medina yousef. It feels a lot like silk and is often used as a smooth lining in the arm area of jackets.

XXghostfaceXX

Reaction score
WTB Shelter Camp Shorts. Any color size XL or XXL. Summer is over.....sell them to me and get some of these fall drops!

Green Shelter.png
Shelter Blue.png
Shelter Brown.png

I will also make it rain on anyone who can find me some Sand Tapiros in the same sizes above ;)

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.