• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If this does pop up, don't sleep on it again. Looks like denim but is much softer - super comfy shirt. Works with khakis and sweats. It will find a spot in your rotation.
I think there was only smaller sizes left in the last archive sale. I’ve been after a L/XL for a longtime.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Seriously loving all the various colors being dropped. This jacket color is *chefskiss*
Not sure how many of you are familiar with Columbia’s PFG nylon fishing shirts, but this is our riff on that. Very excited about it.

Shazkar

Reaction score
The blue western shirt is like, the best shirt ever. The khadi fabric and dye job on it is just so damn good. I brought it to my tailor to have it taken in a little on the sides and he was like "wow, this is a really nice fabric".
its one of my fav things. so soft too

robat19

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you are familiar with Columbia’s PFG nylon fishing shirts, but this is our riff on that. Very excited about it.
Lawrence went off for about 20 minutes on his love for PFG on the throwing fits discord last week haha.

King Calder

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lawrence went off for about 20 minutes on his love for PFG on the throwing fits discord last week haha.
I subscribe to TF on Patreon but for the life of me I cannot get the hang of patreon-adjacent discords or slacks - how do people with jobs or any semblance of a life keep up with the conversations on those apps??

robat19

Reaction score
I subscribe to TF on Patreon but for the life of me I cannot get the hang of patreon-adjacent discords or slacks - how do people with jobs or any semblance of a life keep up with the conversations on those apps??
Pop in and out throughout the day. I don’t keep up with every conversation but my job does allow me to frequently look at it.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
was just telling him about this one. That’s how you know he went to school in the south.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How did Covid-19 impact your personal style?

• My style hasn't changed at all.

• My wardrobe hasn't changed but I am wearing casual clothes more often.

• I invested in new good quality leisure and casual clothes.

• I invested in new sartorial clothes taking advantage of the sales.

• I purged my closet during quarantine and I have nothing left to wear.

Results are only viewable after voting.