• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Hey @NickPollica that was my order you cancelled but I’m not reselling any of my stuff on Grail*d. I can show you my account if you want.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Okay well picked up my items again, so I'm safe. Getting my order cancelled cause it was a coincidence that it was similar to the person listing their items is super unlucky lmao. I blame that Gr**led pos.

TheChevalier

Reaction score
I kind of regret starting this conversation, but I guess at the end of the day my point is that I'd rather have something I want be available at some point for an "unreasonable" price than have missed it permanently. I've begged multiple times in the BST to buy the blue patchwork shorts at almost any price with no luck. My only hope is that some "asshole" puts them on Grail*d.

All that being said, it looks like the navy hats from May are starting to ship. Stoked on that one coming in. :cool:

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of regret starting this conversation, but I guess at the end of the day my point is that I'd rather have something I want be available at some point for an "unreasonable" price than have missed it permanently. I've begged multiple times in the BST to buy the blue patchwork shorts at almost any price with no luck. My only hope is that some "asshole" puts them on Grail*d.

All that being said, it looks like the navy hats from May are starting to ship. Stoked on that one coming in. :cool:
Did you snag one of the new kurtas in L or XL? If so I might be open to a trade (if you're looking for size L in the patchworks).

TheChevalier

Reaction score
Did you snag one of the new kurtas in L or XL? If so I might be open to a trade (if you're looking for size L in the patchworks).
No - I grabbed the black patchwork shorts and the cream tee both in XL today. I'd certainly trade both of them, but I think I'm going to hold out for an XL in the blue patchworks (crossed fingers).

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No - I grabbed the black patchwork shorts and the cream tee both in XL today. I'd certainly trade both of them, but I think I'm going to hold out for an XL in the blue patchworks (crossed fingers).
Yeah I had given up all hope on the blue patchworks and then got real lucky when a pair popped up on grailed. Didn't pay more than what i would have with tax + shipping so that was super lucky.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Adding on to the coincidence. I’ve literally never sold anything on grailed and the only thing I bought on grailed was Eidos Agy pants. I can show any proof if you want. Ordered many things from 18East, didn’t think they would just cancel without proof

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Adding on to the coincidence. I’ve literally never sold anything on grailed and the only thing I bought on grailed was Eidos Agy pants. I can show any proof if you want. Ordered many things from 18East, didn’t think they would just cancel without proof
It was not @tailoredtech - verified who it was and the order has been cancelled. Shorts are back on the site.

briancly

Reaction score

Like I've always said, retail prices are already at a discount. While I wouldn't mind paying a bit more to get all the pieces I want, I don't mind that I've gotten so much good stuff for a steal. You win some you lose some, and you know Antonio's gonna have cool stuff coming soon.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.