• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Size L white camp shirt back on the site.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There’s a Driss Utility Popover in size L on Grailed. I was considering picking it up until I saw the listing price, 200 + $10 shipping.
Nevertheless, one of y’all might be able to negotiate
People got to stop encouraging others to resell at over cost (+shipping, fees etc)

The prices are just going to get higher and higher. Once there’s profit to be made, flippers start buying and people here are less likely to get what they want from drops.

SimModa

Reaction score
Let’s be real - the shirt is worth $275. In general, most of this is dramatically under priced.
There’s no doubt any pieces from 18 East are valued significantly more.

Honestly, thank you for being so transparent with your work and for making such unique iterations of clothing at affordable prices. Nothing has pushed my wardrobe boundaries further these last 2 years than 18 East.

anecdotal experience but community here at SF has shared their successes with drops & love for the brand. I’ve had nothing but great conversations with the members here and rarely seen anything but near retail prices in the BST thread. That is not to take value away from what the brand has created but to give back to the community. How people price the clothing and the relative exclusivity (BIG thank you for upping numbers on future drops and the restocks) isn’t for us to decide and more so just part of the game.

Here’s to many more successful drops with a great community (thank you SF, I wouldn’t have known about the brand otherwise) to share the love with.
:cheers:

Last edited:

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
Ordered too many Mountain Tees. I’ll have one of each color in medium if anyone missed out.

Tried to email CS right after on each order but the process is like a runaway train. Can never catch a response quick enough. Doesn’t look like I’m going catch them before they ship out. Oh well. HMU if you want one.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance one of you grabbed a Bagru Mountain t-shirt in a large (preferably orchid, but down with blue as well) that may not work out? I’m on vacation and have had limited internet access, so I missed everything. Or, Antonio, any chance one was left over in any color? Really dig those tees and was hoping to snag one.

Last edited:

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
Any chance one of you grabbed a Bagru Mountain t-shirt in a large (preferably orchid, but down with blue as well) that may not work out? I’m on vacation and have had limited internet access, so I missed everything. Or, Antonio, any chance one was left over in any color? Really dig those tees and was hoping to snag one.
there Should be one more tee dropping in a different color.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
I ordered each in medium and large. If the mediums work out the large will be available.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.