• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score

bbconair

Reaction score
AND IF ANY OF THEM POST ON HERE THAT DON'T WANNA OUT THEMSELVES AND WANNA SELL ME ANYTHING IN XL-XXL, PLEASE SHOOT ME A PM.
yeah!!! and i'll take any M and L stuff too, because you know you don't support protests!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you ever get the chance to wash your safari jacket, please let us know how much it shrinks by! I'm curious as well on how I need to wash the jacket to get it to shrink a bit.
For sure!

The sleeves are a touch long, so I don't mind it shrinking in length but I can't really afford to give up any of the width.

Hopefully @NickPollica can confirm how washing it affects the size?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the kurtas, @NickPollica, is the seersucker texture going to come out more on a wash and dry (kind of like the goreckis)? Or would you recommend doing it cold and air dry?

aladdnzane

Reaction score
If we are talking kurtas will there be another run of those? I'd love to pick up another as a backup.

Chameleon

Reaction score
^my Kurta arrived recently, did a cold wash + hang dry and noticed the texture was much more prominent than pre-wash. A little scared to tumble dry because of shrinkage.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4BD97C2C-39AA-4D4E-A604-512669563CA7.jpeg

AA42DB5D-DF1E-4708-8C6F-A41483EEA517.jpeg

v3eye.jpg

45 jacket
Band collar shirt
Namdak pants
Vintage 3eyes

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You guys... I'll post pictures later, but I just got my second Radiance hoodie (first navy, now gray) and I'm so dang in love. The gray one seems to fit a bit bigger than the navy one, and I'm stoked on that. Moreover, I was able to snag a pair navy Shelter shorts from a dude on Grailed (no mark-up!) and they're amazing. Love these items, excited to wear them, and enjoy looking at them. Seriously living in 18 East lately.

kevenmee

Reaction score
You guys... I'll post pictures later, but I just got my second Radiance hoodie (first navy, now gray) and I'm so dang in love. The gray one seems to fit a bit bigger than the navy one, and I'm stoked on that. Moreover, I was able to snag a pair navy Shelter shorts from a dude on Grailed (no mark-up!) and they're amazing. Love these items, excited to wear them, and enjoy looking at them. Seriously living in 18 East lately.
Received my package as well - man, the details on the Yousef are incredible:

As incredible the details on the Yousef are, the driss pop-over might actually be my favorite item this summer! Got the white shelter shorts, and they're amazing - still sad that I sized poorly on the navy ones.

A couple of things going to 18 East B/S/T (retail + shipping)
  • XS Navy Blue Shelter Shorts
    • Would love to trade for a M (either Blue or Brown)
  • S Navy Driss Popover
    • Accidentally purchased two (had two people reach out, will go down the list but hoping to make some quick sales since I need to take a trip to the post office tomorrow)
  • S Belted Safari Jacket

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.