• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Symphony

Reaction score
I know this is probably off-topic but just wanted to take a moment and thank you, Antonio, for keeping it real

This has been a terrible ******* week and it is honestly refreshing to see the redirect you set up - as if I didn't love this brand enough already, it's a huge deal to know we share common human values (as I'm sure it will mean much to many others as well). Thank you. Stay safe everyone

Wow, I just saw the landing on the page too. Being a black man, this is actually amazing to see. I literally wish I can support the brand more somehow haha.

I swear to God, 18 East and Noah NYC owners are literally some of the best, most human-like owners I've ever come across.

Last edited:

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I just saw the landing on the page too. Being a black man, this is actually amazing to see. I literally wish I can support the brand more somehow haha.

I swear to God, 18 East and Noah NYC owners are literally some of the best, most human-like owners I've ever come across.
Damn right as a Black man it means a lot. Brendon who owns Noah has been a friend for many years. He's always been down for the cause.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You’ll gain more followers in the long term. Word will spread

I’m not mad about it. A few followers is preposterously trivial compared to these ceaseless killings. It’s important that you all know where we stand. If you don’t agree please feel free to move on - we do not want or need your business.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
I’m not mad about it. A few followers is preposterously trivial compared to these ceaseless killings. It’s important that you all know where we stand. If you don’t agree please feel free to move on - we do not want or need your business.

are you guys worried about the late night lootings? I know soho got hit hard yesterday, and I imagine a lot more people are going to board up their shops as this continues

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
are you guys worried about the late night lootings? I know soho got hit hard yesterday, and I imagine a lot more people are going to board up their shops as this continues

We are but, frankly, are not sure what to do about it. Up to this point we’ve been alright. Thankfully there isn’t much in the space at the moment.

kevinfinnerty

Reaction score
We are but, frankly, are not sure what to do about it. Up to this point we’ve been alright. Thankfully there isn’t much in the space at the moment.

yeah plus it helps that the store is sort of off to the side I would imagine. I know I’ve heard some places just emptying out stock, but if there isn’t much down there, then that’s good.i really hope police focus less on the protest and more on the lootings.

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There been a lot of anarchists and agitators looting and taking advantage of the situation.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads