• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have to say @NickPollica, I thought the patchwork Gorecki's were going to look silly but that is a really cool mix of colors. I never should have doubted.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Whew this is going to be a tough one.

Are the new short-sleeved button-downs coming the same week?
Nope the printers opened later than our main supplier so we don’t have those yet.

ecerratic

Reaction score
What about the multiple pocket short sleeve piece? Next week’s drop?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
likely july
Short sleeve Cam shirt?

I really like the original madder one I have. Super easy to throw on over top of a tee and looks great.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
6AC72499-2C2E-48DF-8B09-3C1559FCDEAE.jpeg

Looking back at some old posts...wishing I wouldn’t have sent back the Sahasika and Nomad from drop one and...Damn...I must have come on right after this collaboration. Those Chukkas!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.