• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ecerratic

Reaction score
Sleeves are a little long but shoulder seem pretty good if it’s hitting at your shoulder. Hard to tell in the pic. You can always roll the sleeves if you’re cool with that.
that’s what I’d do. Usually, I’m on the other side - sleeves are too short - but a quick roll and you’re set.

I might be in the minority, but I gravitate more towards the fits in the product shots or the Instagram page way more than anything tailored or CM like. 🤷🏻‍♂️

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
This makes me want the safari jacket. Not sure if I would use/want the belt though. How are you guys wearing it?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This makes me want the safari jacket. Not sure if I would use/want the belt though. How are you guys wearing it?
Tie it behind or take it off completely. Let it hang is another option

The belt looks good when the jacket is closed sloppily without doing the buttons.

jsoo24

Reaction score
thanks for the feedback all. threw them on over sweatpants i was wearing at home but think i'm going to size down to a small

Unkn0vvn

Reaction score
Safari jacket is coming in today, can’t wait to try my first 18 East piece
Usually a s-m. Got a medium. Nonetheless, it’s a great jacket
Kinda scared that the large I got will be huge on me! I’m getting mine today so I’ll post a pic once I dress up.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.