• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

bnd6xc

Reaction score
The safari jacket is sweet. I'm good-sized by styleforum standards but would co-sign sizing up on it.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The safari jacket is sweet. I'm good-sized by styleforum standards but would co-sign sizing up on it.
You should post a pic if you can! I definitely interested to see that jacket in the wild and doesn’t seem like many picked it up (yet).

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Copper Yousef and green nalgene Bottle arrived today ahead of the Vito that I ordered at drop two weeks ago. It looks the the Vito is still stuck in NJ.

Ordered a medium and definitely could have sized down. The fit works but is a bit large through the body. Interested in seeing how the small Vito fits in comparison.

Bottle is cool. Good weight to it. Going to take it on a hike this weekend to break it in!

bnd6xc

Reaction score
You should post a pic if you can! I definitely interested to see that jacket in the wild and doesn’t seem like many picked it up (yet).
@NickPollica I'm thinking of picking up the belted safari jacket. Can you tell us a bit more about the corded cotton fabric?
XL jacket and pants. Thermal layered under. Also close up of the fabric... It’s the same as the green/pink shirt short combo. Probably inaccurate but I think of it as a ‘monster’ seersucker. Gutsy in Antonio/Cam terms. It will breathe nicely but has a lot of heft to it. Jacket is lightly lined in a gauzy cotton.
E9A6F807-96EF-42D0-B4D7-08CD2469D7C0.jpeg

D34CE481-CE73-4C2D-8B55-F089EE9B190B.jpeg
56A210A4-01B5-4508-B775-04B6EDE7FF09.jpeg

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@bnd6xc that looks good; what height and chest size are you?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
XL jacket and pants. Thermal layered under. Also close up of the fabric... It’s the same as the green/pink shirt short combo. Probably inaccurate but I think of it as a ‘monster’ seersucker. Gutsy in Antonio/Cam terms. It will breathe nicely but has a lot of heft to it. Jacket is lightly lined in a gauzy cotton.
View attachment 1365356
View attachment 1365361 View attachment 1365362
That looks great! I’m surprised the more Eidos leaning fans haven’t jumped all over it.

WhyUEarly

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1365356
View attachment 1365361 View attachment 1365362
Wow that XL isn't that big if you're usually a 40-42. Looks great!

bnd6xc

Reaction score
Wow that XL isn't that big if you're usually a 40-42. Looks great!
Yup, looking at the pics TTS Large would have been slim. XXL would have had me more like the fit model on the website. This is a good classic safari vibe.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Wearing the vito camp shirt for the first time today and it's absolutely amazing. Didn't think the colour combo would work well with me initially, but man I'm glad I picked it up. (Excuse the mess behind me, I just moved apartments and I'm missing a desk :p)

IMG_4937.jpg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know there’s a dedicated thread for it, but if anyone decides that their green/berry Vito does fit the way they want (either L or M) please let me know.

Jonas251

Reaction score
I know there’s a dedicated thread for it, but if anyone decides that their green/berry Vito does fit the way they want (either L or M) please let me know.

same but for for size S ?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads