• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica sure you're overwhelmed, but I made a WFH bourbon-powered second order with a duplicate pair of Booth shorts, my 1st pair was delivered today...sent an email but didn't know if you might check this more frequently. It's order #5150. Thanks!

platinumtooth

Reaction score
@NickPollica very interested in hearing about this Tone Customs you hinted at earlier-been to their website a couple times over the past few weeks but didn't pull any triggers (there are waaaayyy too many options to customize, which ain't a complaint but was too much for my small colorblind brain). What you all cooking up?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Still waiting for shipping notice on orders from the last two drops!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica sure you're overwhelmed, but I made a WFH bourbon-powered second order with a duplicate pair of Booth shorts, my 1st pair was delivered today...sent an email but didn't know if you might check this more frequently. It's order #5150. Thanks!
will look into it.
@NickPollica very interested in hearing about this Tone Customs you hinted at earlier-been to their website a couple times over the past few weeks but didn't pull any triggers (there are waaaayyy too many options to customize, which ain't a complaint but was too much for my small colorblind brain). What you all cooking up?
We started talking about something before all he’ll broke loose but basically everything is on hold at the moment. The hoody idea he did on his “secret menu” at the bottom (password fackoff) came from conversations we’ve been having. Whatever it is will likely be something we produce that is finished with Tone touches.

DuckOB

Reaction score
Thinking about getting the Tapiro easy pants...my new wfh work attire. I am a true 36 waist For those that purchased the Tapiro, what size do you recommend (not a baggy pants guy if that helps)?

thx and hope everyone is hanging in there

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thinking about getting the Tapiro easy pants...my new wfh work attire. I am a true 36 waist For those that purchased the Tapiro, what size do you recommend (not a baggy pants guy if that helps)?

thx and hope everyone is hanging in there
We don’t make slim pants but XL is our 36.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey @NickPollica do you have any shots of the kurta on someone without things layered over it? Or do you think it's generally something to put some layers over?

zenosparadox

Reaction score
@NickPollica What's the current expected timeframe for shipments from the 03/19 drop? I'm waiting on 6 pieces that I ordered that morning and may have to do some unexpected travel in the near future.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @NickPollica do you have any shots of the kurta on someone without things layered over it? Or do you think it's generally something to put some layers over?
We didn’t take any, stupidly. I love how it layers but it’s pretty much my favorite shirt to wear with shorts in the summer but looks good with everything. Fitwise, it was based on this one, so hopefully this will give you an idea:
96464320-EAF7-49DE-A9DA-9096FD987E82.png

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We didn’t take any, stupidly. I love how it layers but it’s pretty much my favorite shirt to wear with shorts in the summer but looks good with everything. Fitwise, it was based on this one, so hopefully this will give you an idea:
View attachment 1364421
Okay that's just awesome. Maybe we'll get to see it again in some other colorways. I have a feeling it'll go real nice over a pair of goreckis too.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.