• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

single origin

Reaction score
Not doing a drop this Thursday - too much stuff to ship. The plan was originally to do drops every thursday through April but now that India is shutdown inevitably that will change. We will most likely do 1-2 drops in april and then something in may to stretch things out a bit.
Do you speculate that teal Yousef and mismatched goreckis will probably won't drop until May as well?

Symphony

Reaction score
Not doing a drop this Thursday - too much stuff to ship. The plan was originally to do drops every thursday through April but now that India is shutdown inevitably that will change. We will most likely do 1-2 drops in april and then something in may to stretch things out a bit.
Completely understandable.

Not like this hasn't been said already, but we all definitely appreciate EVERYTHING you've been putting out as well as everything that 18east represents.

Shit, I'd volunteer to pack some orders for free if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't live in Texas. I really wanna see this brand strive.

sent wearing my goreckis

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Do you speculate that teal Yousef and mismatched goreckis will probably won't drop until May as well?
I frankly don’t know. It’s easy to see how India could implode and become the most overrun place in the world. That said, they are taking this seriously and everything is shut down (including mail) for 21 days. We have so much designed for later this summer but my fear is that we will inevitably have to hold it until next spring and take a massive shot to the chin for May - July. But who knows.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I frankly don’t know. It’s easy to see how India could implode and become the most overrun place in the world. That said, they are taking this seriously and everything is shut down (including mail) for 21 days. We have so much designed for later this summer but my fear is that we will inevitably have to hold it until next spring and take a massive shot to the chin for May - July. But who knows.
could you guys do preorders or something to soften the blow? Not sure how far things are in development, but I’d be willing to jump on that

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks so good - did you size down like suggested or get your regular size?
Thanks man - this is an L which is my normal 18east shirt size

Looks good man! I regret not grabbing the shirt now, the colors look more subdued here. If anyone decides their M or L doesn’t work, please let me know
Yeah, my wife described it as a very muted watermelon (this was a compliment)

sartoria vacua

Reaction score

fwiw i sized down as recommended and it also works.

colors are the highlight, but the heavy~ish weight and texture are its more intrepid qualities for me. Really unique in a short sleeve.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That would have worked so much better w/ my skin tone than I imagined it to based on the photographs! IIRC it was still available when I grabbed myself a kurta. 18 East's texture game is unmatched.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^that's cool man. Made me think of the beach, somewhere warm and remote.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.