• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

thatboyo

Reaction score
If anyone who ordered the civilian overshirt in S and changes their mind once they receive it, holla at me.

pi34

Reaction score
Got the Yousef in a Small. I’m usually around a Medium in shirts so we’ll see how it works.

Still sad I missed the teal one last drop.
If it doesn't work, LMK - the medium may end up being a lil big for me but will figure it out. Maybe we can get a three-way trade going on

dylantheroberts

Reaction score
I ordered the brown linen shorts. I had a linen pair in brown from Old Navy 10 +years ago that I loved but lost somewhere in a move.

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 11.40.05 AM.png

After another unreal day going to work (yes, people are still going in to an actual workplace), this was a nice surprise to see online last night. Very glad I came through on this (and kurta and bottle).

Also, personal opinion: y'all are sleeeeeeeping on those berry joints. But I love a good pop o' color.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Puppy started acting up :( wanted that orchid hoodie and maybe Yousef shirt. Oh well.

zenosparadox

Reaction score
@NickPollica As a similarly tall guy, how do you recommend washing the Goreckis (and similar pants like those bagru printed cord Trek pants) in order to avoid shrinking up?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How thick, warm are the hoodies usually?

bigyeeks

Reaction score
90932027_3154729744618167_4581102402421129216_n.jpg

All i gotta say is... wow you deserve my money lol
Feels so great; lovely silky material. Would be awesome if we had a summer to spend outside to rock this. I'm 5'10 175lb and this is a sz S and i went by the recommendations in the description for anyone waiting on theirs. Fits nicely and ends a little over the waist, although it's a little tight around the armpits if i extended my arms forward.

91147030_1463643620482083_4147117689694846976_n.jpg

One thing i noticed immediately out the bag though was this smidgeon over the right breast. Was this something that might've happened during the screening process @NickPollica ?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica, you planning on making more buckets with the goreki fabric in the future?
Yep - we have a tiny amount of the black ad pollen dropping with the next round of cargos.
How thick, warm are the hoodies usually?
These ones are lighter, thus the price difference with Standard Issue. Bonus is getting a drawcord though, which is the only thing I would add to SI's hoody.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.