• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

pi34

Reaction score
Grabbed Yousef M... should be the right size I think. Hoping to see how it fits to know best size for the teal medina city scape redrop in April (I think this is happening but may have misunderstood other posts).

John L

Reaction score
got sniped on the periwinkle hoodie.

slept on it for a just a half second too long. but still slept on it.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the Yousef shirt and the camp shorts, didn't even look at the description after getting cart jacked last time and didn't see the advice to size down, so that sucks. The measurements don't look too big but I have to assume that if Antonio says size down, this shirt ain't gonna fit me!
Did you grab a medium, by any chance?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snagged the kurta and both shorts. Doing my part to keep the economy going from a safe distance in troubled times. Really interested to see what I can do with the kurta. I bet it will pair excellently with a pair of goreckis.

LeBeef

Reaction score
Got a large in the yousef based on measurements, which looked perfect for me. Didn’t see the size down advice either and Antonio’s guidance is usually spot on. Will see in a week or two if it’s doable or way too big.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
I got the Yousef shirt and the camp shorts, didn't even look at the description after getting cart jacked last time and didn't see the advice to size down, so that sucks. The measurements don't look too big but I have to assume that if Antonio says size down, this shirt ain't gonna fit me!
I didn't size down either, but the measurements don't look too oversized? Not sure why this ones recommended to size down cause i have two of the pajama shirts in Medium with measurements that are bigger than the yousef in Large

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a large in the yousef based on measurements, which looked perfect for me. Didn’t see the size down advice either and Antonio’s guidance is usually spot on. Will see in a week or two if it’s doable or way too big.
No, a large.
Let me know if it doesn't work out. Depending on the measurements, it may just be good for me. I hesitated because of the size down advice.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I snagged Yousef in medium (I read), booth in large, and hoodie in large. We will see if that works.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the Yousef in a Small. I’m usually around a Medium in shirts so we’ll see how it works.

Still sad I missed the teal one last drop.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.