• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^this lol

I still not sure whether to gl whether small or medium. I’m leaning medium and fold up/cimch sleeves up as needed.
I mean come on - Sometimes I feel like I’m speaking greek! When do I ever say to size down? Every single guy on our team tried the jacket on and took 1 size smaller than their normal alpha size. Also, no one has commented on the sleeves being long.

sood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I mean come on - Sometimes I feel like I’m speaking greek! When do I ever say to size down? Every single guy on our team tried the jacket on and took 1 size smaller than their normal alpha size. Also, no one has commented on the sleeves being long.
It is 34 for XS, is that standard?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Congrats on the piece in the NYtimes!

On one hand I hope 18E blows because there’s so many great things about it, but on the other hand, I hope it doesn’t make it impossible to get for us OG followers 😎

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my mock neck thermal. Really happy with the fit of TTS through the chest, but I think I'm gonna take a 1.5-2" off the length of it.
Update: So I gave it a wash and dried on hot and it seems to have shrunk an 1" or so. Seems pretty good now, so I don't think I'll bother hemming it.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was about to say your insta stories this morning kinda blew my mind. The printed short sleeve popover shirt, the crazy olive and pink textured jacket/shorts kit. I was already looking forward to the tobacco brown Osman blazer with matching pants...

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was about to say your insta stories this morning kinda blew my mind. The printed short sleeve popover shirt, the crazy olive and pink textured jacket/shorts kit. I was already looking forward to the tobacco brown Osman blazer with matching pants...
That's just a taste.

everyday

Reaction score
Man, all the colab stuff lately were not my cups of tea (maybe a bit too tame tbh) but this stuff is 🔥🔥🔥
If I get any of the pieces shown I’ll be a happy camper.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 75 17.0%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 145 32.9%
  • 8”

Votes: 130 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 50 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 9 2.0%