• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope I guessed right going with XL for the Molloy overshirt. I would have gone with L except for, "Model is 5'11" with a 30” waist and is wearing a size L." I went up to XL given that I am 6-1 with a 36" waist.

The Osman in XXL was WAY too big on me. The opposite of fat guy in a little coat. I think I need to go by the measurements table and ignore the written sizing advice.

Last edited:

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
How warm do those quilted pants wear? I really like the look of them but I feel like I have limited opportunities to wear cold weather gear.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hope I guessed right going with XL for the Molloy overshirt. I would have gone with L except for, "Model is 5'11" with a 30” waist and is wearing a size L." I went up to XL given that I am 6-1 with a 36" waist.

The Osman in XXL was WAY too big on me. The opposite of fat guy in a little coat. I think I need to go by the measurements table and ignore the written sizing advice.

Out of curiosity, do you happen to know the ptp on the XXL Osman?

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
were measurements posted for this? I was advised to take my normal alpha size and it fits great. Not much bigger than how I’d want a classic sport coat to fit. I generally just follow the take your size or size up rec using XS as a baseline and it seems to work out how the brand thinks it should fit on me.
I get the impression that the models have sized up more than this so if you want to look like the model you would do the same.

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
were measurements posted for this?
Yes, measurements are posted. As I mentioned, I was thrown off by the size they put on the model. I would have ordered L going strictly by measurements.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thermals already sold out??

how to size?? standard or size up? I’m like between a medium and large. 100% cotton?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thermals already sold out??

how to size?? standard or size up? I’m like between a medium and large. 100% cotton?
3 left - 1xl in blue, 1 l and 1xl in green. Best to size down.

Also - we had some extra fabric for the bal so we reordered a single size run and they showed up yesterday. If you missed it, here’s your shot. They’ll be going back online as soon as I get to the studio (9:30 or 10ish). Allllso, we sampled a few models in leftover donegal for next winter and the came in the same box....man.

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 84 17.6%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 154 32.2%
  • 8”

Votes: 139 29.1%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.3%