• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there is a tracking number. so i doubt its an auto send. tried calling the shop but nobody's picking up.

They're probably just really swamped with packing up and shipping orders. I think between the message on here and maybe an e-mail, @NickPollica should get back to you and be able to address the issue. I doubt UPS will be picking up tonight.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Part of how we ship with big rollouts. These have already been voided and will be available for pickup starting tomorrow,

Symphony

Reaction score
I seriously have never been more eager to buy overalls in my entire 28 years of living.

geogga

Reaction score
Bought the gray cashmere sweater with the help of store credit. Kinda stuck in between L and XL but went TTS. Hoping the sweater is slightly oversized. Thank you for the sale!

Wasn't sure what was happening when I got a restock notification last night ?

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I seriously have never been more eager to buy overalls in my entire 28 years of living.

I thought the email Antonio was referring to last night was a teaser for the next drop, didn’t expect the sale.

I’m anxiously awaiting this sauce and the Bal coat.
F6594BBB-A66E-4F21-BCD7-0AFD5E45514A.jpeg

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my Padmore and Barnes pony hairs in the mail. So glad (and relieved) I decided to gamble on them. It's dark now, not good light for pics, but damn these are good and surprisingly much easier to wear than I would have thought. I'd say comparable to pulling off Wallabees. So, so good.

Quick and dirty pic. I'm a US 8, btw. They fit on the slightly voluminous side of TTS, though I wouldn't size down for sure.

unnamed (2).jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Just got my Padmore and Barnes pony hairs in the mail. So glad (and relieved) I decided to gamble on them. It's dark now, not good light for pics, but damn these are good and surprisingly much easier to wear than I would have thought. I'd say comparable to pulling off Wallabees. So, so good.

Quick and dirty pic. I'm a US 8, btw. They fit on the slightly voluminous side of TTS, though I wouldn't size down for sure.

View attachment 1292335

View attachment 1292336

View attachment 1292334

Sizing down will make these hard to get on as the tongue is tacked somewhat high on the side seam.

At the end of the day, these wear just like Wallows just in cooler make ups (particularly the stone suede monk because Clarks is crazy to not offer that color in regular Wallabees).

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Also, a heads up on sale shipments. Some of this stuff is buried deeeeeep in boxes. We spent basically the whole day digging for pieces and the studio currently looks like a war zone so bear with us on shipping. We will get this out as soon as is humanly possible. Thanks again to everyone who grabbed stuff and for continuing to support us.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sizing down will make these hard to get on as the tongue is tacked somewhat high on the side seam.

At the end of the day, these wear just like Wallows just in cooler make ups (particularly the stone suede monk because Clarks is crazy to not offer that color in regular Wallabees).

My wife took one look at the Padmores and said "dislike," which is test 2 for 2 for how they are like my Wallabees :teach:

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Picked up a nice pair of pants but sent an email with shipping instructions to customer service which must be followed carefully to avoid any unnecessary hassles at this end. Hope they will take care of it . Order #3333.

mythage

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
picked up the sweatshirt, 2 shirts and a hat
was debating the vest for a long time but don't think I'll get enough wear out of it
great sale!

dkboze

Reaction score
picked up the sweatshirt, 2 shirts and a hat
was debating the vest for a long time but don't think I'll get enough wear out of it
great sale!
nice. kinda wish i'd gotten the reddish chambal vest too. love that thing, seems pretty underrated. but managed to snag a pair of the indigo khadi pants in the store, which i'm thrilled about.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads