• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Maybe he's partly kidding but there may be some truth to it? I could be wrong but when I last looked at drop 4 the items still available were in smaller sizes (XS and S). Size L and up seemed to sell the best.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Wait, I thought this was a joke.
Not at all kidding.

Maybe he's partly kidding but there may be some truth to it? I could be wrong but when I last looked at drop 4 the items still available were in smaller sizes (XS and S). Size L and up seemed to sell the best.
This. We only had enough fabric to make 14 of these and we are selling L, XL and XXL better than smaller sizes (which is interesting because at the launch we sold smaller sizes better). Our scaling will adjust for fall so we will be deeper in the bigger sizes and shallower in the smaller ones.

mrjbeee

Reaction score
Of course. Size XL everything.
Will sizing be similar to the black and gray tweed sahasika? I upsized and got an xl and it was too long. I was thinking of getting L to make up for the length issues.

everyday

Reaction score
So all this inside out talk made me try my black and white one inside out ... can recommend.

CPAJay1221

Reaction score
15A51CFF-B4F5-4C0B-B685-EF442581DEA3.jpeg

Need a better mirror or my wife to be home to snap a better fit pic (and make the bed properly) but....

These 18 east pants are LIFE...So damn comfortable.

18 East X 2
John Elliott
Tom Ford
Founders Centennial IPA :cheers:

geogga

Reaction score
Any info on bucket hat sizing? Considering picking up one for next drop.

sartoria vacua

Reaction score
jump ball enquirt re sizing - if i was an xl in the drop1 jungle jacket (but actually have the xxl “embrace the slouch” size), and an L in shirts and pants since, —- what’s the going guidance on drop6’s most anticipated pieces? thanks~

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Site comes down today at noon est in prep for the next drop. That means you have three hours to get drop four before it’s gone and drop five if you want to take advantage on the return window as it will be final sale once we go live with drop six.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.