• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Found this on CB2 today. Unsurprisingly, I like the pillow.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Is that Sahasika padded/insulated? It looks thick, maybe it's just my eyes or my computer screen. Is it more cardigan or jacket weight/warmth? It's really nice, makes me not regret missing out on drop 1 and drop 4 versions as much.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica Is that Sahasika padded/insulated? It looks thick, maybe it's just my eyes or my computer screen. Is it more cardigan or jacket weight/warmth? It's really nice, makes me not regret missing out on drop 1 and drop 4 versions as much.

Nope - Double weave cotton lined with lightweight hand-printed poplin (each one has a different lining). It looks padded because the fabric gets insanely textural after a hot wash and dry (It also loses length though).
Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 3.52.55 PM.png

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna have to take a seam ripper to the tags and wear it inside out. :)

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing(hoping) it's designed to be worn inside it. That fabric is just insane ! So when's drop 6?...

I think it is looking at the design (placket has same material) but I see the care tags and the 18 east tag at the back of the neck in the last pic Antonio posted so not sure. They're normally put inside a pocket for reversible items but I don't know if Sahasikas have pockets.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think it is looking at the design (placket has same material) but I see the care tags and the 18 east tag at the back of the neck in the last pic Antonio posted so not sure. They're normally put inside a pocket for reversible items but I don't know if Sahasikas have pockets.

So it’s not technically designed to be reversible as it has no pockets on the inside (yet - that starts in fall with a fit/detail upgrade) but it is finished perfectly so it can absolutely be reversed. I would simply remove the label as you described.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads