• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

SimonC

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Padmore & Barnes, Inis Meain collaborations... help your brothers on the wrong side of the pond out. This is going to be great stuff, but is there any way to get it distributed in the UK? Saves shipping it both ways across the Atlantic and paying taxes into the process...

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Padmore & Barnes, Inis Meain collaborations... help your brothers on the wrong side of the pond out. This is going to be great stuff, but is there any way to get it distributed in the UK? Saves shipping it both ways across the Atlantic and paying taxes into the process...
logistically it’s going to have to come to the US first, even if we did something over by you. That said, call Oi Polloi and tell them to get at us - we would do a pop up there in a heartbeat.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got this shirt in M and the fit is perfect off the rack. Don’t want it to shrink after wash. Did you hang dry or use dryer?
Since mine was so big, I washed and dried on heat. I probably lost about 1.5-2 inches in the chest and about the same in length. If yours already fits perfect, I'd wash cold and hang dry.

d4nimal

Reaction score
Stopped by Unionmade yesterday on my visit in SF and they had a pair of the 18 East pajama pants in red kalamkari size small (my size) just hanging around on the sale rack from what I'm guessing was leftover popup stock. When I checked out...they were $21 🤯

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Stopped by Unionmade yesterday on my visit in SF and they had a pair of the 18 East pajama pants in red kalamkari size small (my size) just hanging around on the sale rack from what I'm guessing was leftover popup stock. When I checked out...they were $21 🤯
Cool. I just bought a pair of off-white painter pants from them online, but never saw any 18East stuff listed :(

d4nimal

Reaction score
Cool. I just bought a pair of off-white painter pants from them online, but never saw any 18East stuff listed :(
I think it was just one of those freak occurrences. They still have some stuff in store that's not online (a whole ton of prospective flow for example) but I didn't see any more 18 East on the rack or I would have probably just bought it all.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I think it was just one of those freak occurrences. They still have some stuff in store that's not online (a whole ton of prospective flow for example) but I didn't see any more 18 East on the rack or I would have probably just bought it all.
Was that the only thing of ours you saw there?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The store is kinda empty compared to what it was before - I heard it was closing. Super bummed about that, if true.
Given their online sale right now it seems like they're closing. Really sad, they were one of the first online retailers I went to for nice things...

Chaconne

Reaction score
Will we still be getting the Goreckis in green or just stone and blue?

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the tactical vest a 100% go for this fall? Any teaser pics?

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.