• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica, I know there's tonnes of great stuff coming, but just wondering if there are any plans for a restock of the mended bennys? Still super bummed I missed the brown version.
It seemed like he was wearing a black pair in some IG pics, but I could have been the brown in bad lighting too.

They are excellent, so I hope you find a pair!

cbarr

Reaction score
Does anyone know the ship-to address for 18E returns? I need to send a few things back from a recent order, have been emailing them for a few days but it sounds like the person who normally assists with returns is out.

I'm coming up on the 7 day cutoff so I guess I should just ship them back on my own, but I can't track down the address to use.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the ship-to address for 18E returns? I need to send a few things back from a recent order, have been emailing them for a few days but it sounds like the person who normally assists with returns is out.

I'm coming up on the 7 day cutoff so I guess I should just ship them back on my own, but I can't track down the address to use.
Maybe try messaging them on IG?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica, I know there's tonnes of great stuff coming, but just wondering if there are any plans for a restock of the mended bennys? Still super bummed I missed the brown version.
not this summer but this year for sure.
will there be another drop in june or just one big drop in july?
first bits of summer on the 28th.

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally got a pair of khaki stonewashed gorecki. First 18E pants. Thoughts:

-Damn these are a very low rise in large.
-Leg is not as loose as I thought in size large, but I do have large thighs.

-Texture is amazing, I love it. Should go with all my summer camp collar shirts.
-I was scared at how hot the fabric would be considering the heft and weave...but it's surprisingly breathable.

Are there any 18E pant silhouettes with baggier thighs and a higher rise?

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

-Texture is amazing, I love it. Should go with all my summer camp collar shirts.
-I was scared at how hot the fabric would be considering the heft and weave...but it's surprisingly breathable.

IMO, the Richmond cargos fit the bill of what you're looking for

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've tried up to 3 sizes up from what would be my typical waist size and all work depending on how roomy I'm going for

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMO, the Richmond cargos fit the bill of what you're looking for
Dope, will keep an eye out for them, thanks man.
I've tried up to 3 sizes up from what would be my typical waist size and all work depending on how roomy I'm going for
I basically have to completely cinch the waist on larges. If I go any smaller the pants would be tight on my thighs and seat.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The Richmond and Goreckis fit exactly the same, so if you think the rise is too low on the Gorecki (which comes in at 12.75” +/- 0.5” with tolerance), those won’t work either. FWIW, I’ve never heard anyone describe a 12.75” rise as low.

apolloali

Reaction score
What's the differences between a Lamar and a Biella? Looking in the future for a winter coat and both seem kind of similar!

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CANNONTIMBO