• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lkeck3

Reaction score
Packing for a long weekend at a friend’s lake house and it looks like I’m going for a product shoot lol didn’t think I’d turn into the guy to consistently rock one brand head to toe but here we are

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 122

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Seersucker work shirt is really good. Unfortunately missed out on that one.

I also wear my battery shorts on any days that I'm not wearing my shelter shorts. Very good for those of us with an uncontrollable sweat problem

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
These look great! I wonder if these are made in India by 18E? If so, it will be cool to see where these go (dubu dye, block print, textures, kantha etc.)
They are - been working really hard to build out a cut and sew program there that rivals any premium basics available anywhere. No plans to embellish. The hero here is the fabric, silhouette and color, which are all really something special. Fabric is an insanely gutsy 12.25 oz jersey. The cut is our grahame fit so oversized with half sleeves, slightly cropped front and slightly uneven hem that allows for more coverage in the back without really being obviously different from the front. The color assortment is just great - from an easy white, washed navy and gray heather to faded walnut, barely volt/highlighter yellow and washed sage. This is a tee you can wear that makes a design statement like a fantastic piece of outerwear.
white seersucker band collar pls
No band collars planned at all this summer but a TON of really great wovens coming. 18e Summer 24 is insane and I haven’t even begun to preview it. 84 skus with loads of new silhouettes plus what I think are the best ideas we’ve run previously. Trying to get some of it out this month with the vast majority of it hitting in July. The entire collection will be available at our Venice, CA pop-up, running July 11-Aug 8th. More details soon.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They are - been working really hard to build out a cut and sew program there that rivals any premium basics available anywhere. No plans to embellish. The hero here is the fabric, silhouette and color, which are all really something special. Fabric is an insanely gutsy 12.25 oz jersey. The cut is our grahame fit so oversized with half sleeves, slightly cropped front and slightly uneven hem that allows for more coverage in the back without really being obviously different from the front. The color assortment is just great - from an easy white, washed navy and gray heather to faded walnut, barely volt/highlighter yellow and washed sage. This is a tee you can wear that makes a design statement like a fantastic piece of outerwear.

No band collars planned at all this summer but a TON of really great wovens coming. 18e Summer 24 is insane and I haven’t even begun to preview it. 84 skus with loads of new silhouettes plus what I think are the best ideas we’ve run previously. Trying to get some of it out this month with the vast majority of it hitting in July. The entire collection will be available at our Venice, CA pop-up, running July 11-Aug 8th. More details soon.

Dooooope. I'll likely be in LA during that time, so will definitely pop in

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CANNONTIMBO