• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Epaulet x Styleforum Alpine Loden Collection

Loden wool, woven in Tirol for centuries, is known for its resistance to cold and wetness. Our project in collaboration with Epaulet introduces Alpine Loden, a modern 18oz fabric blend of 75% merino wool and 25% nylon, woven in Italy. It's lighter, more durable, wind-resistant, and more comfortable than traditional Loden fabric. Partnering with Rochester Tailored Clothing, we offer custom garments like sportcoats, suits, and overcoats, made to your specifications. Learn more about the Loden collection here.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica

For what it's worth, the web page did not let me complete the purchase in Chrome on Windows today. Pages super slow to load but able to put stuff in the cart. But clicking on 'Checkout' button in the cart, the page did not respond. Have never had any trouble ordering in Chrome on Windows before.

After faffing about for ages I tried on the iPad and that worked a charm :)

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Did the matching Seersucker hats not make the cut or could we expect them to show up on a later drop?
there never were matching seersucker hats. The seersucker hats we ran were the navy and the orange that matched back to the atlas jackets.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the ripstop Jian fit compared to the khadi Jian from last summer? I'm wearing the sage micro ripstop cargos right now, should I expect a similar weight? Also, I'm a 42R/34E in real suits, a 15.5/35 shirt, and generally a L in everything 18E, feel like I should go L in the Jian (same as my previous size) and L in the Costa, yes?

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there never were matching seersucker hats. The seersucker hats we ran were the navy and the orange that matched back to the atlas jackets.
My bad, I thought I remembered seeing them back in the Fall. I love the linen and seersucker hats you ran, so hoping for more of those this year. They’re perfect for Summer.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How does the ripstop Jian fit compared to the khadi Jian from last summer? I'm wearing the sage micro ripstop cargos right now, should I expect a similar weight? Also, I'm a 42R/34E in real suits, a 15.5/35 shirt, and generally a L in everything 18E, feel like I should go L in the Jian (same as my previous size) and L in the Costa, yes?
I find the Jian runs slim so i personally go a size up from my normal 18E size.

dalevy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think @dalevy has a bellows jacket--take normal size?
I got a size M and I usually get a size M in 18e tops per the sizing advice for what to do if you want to look like how it’s styled. So if it says take your normal alpha size, size up for intended or relaxed fit or something like that, I usually go with the latter. I take size S normally.

danneskjold

Reaction score
Shoutout to everyone who purchased the Vetti utility shorts. Easily my favorite 18 east shorts to date. I like them way more than the balloon pants that they're derived from, fwiw.

karmaguy

Reaction score
I would argue that any jacket is too much for temps 95F+
yeah but I’ve gotten pretty used to lightweight shirt “jackets” to avoid the intense summer sun. Was hoping this would fit the bill but looking at the photos it appears more uh thick.
Yes, but it's still a sick jacket...
I might still pull the trigger for AZ fall/winter aka the blissful three weeks in late December + early January.

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Missed out the Chestnut shirt but just copped the Wolf blue dyed and Cocoa Jian. Hope the fit works.

Featured Sponsor

Invisible Socks: Convenience or Curse?

• Convenience

• Curse

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharondavis1