• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
@PeteyPajamapant what size is the sand camp shirt? I was torn between an M and L and then the latter sold out. I've got a sz 41-42 chest and 18" shoulders so I'm between sizes and think sizing up to the L would be better for me. If yours is an L and you decide to sell please lmk.

Also, anybody received the single pleat ikat trousers yet? Would love a report on those. Patterned pants AND navy pants? Way out of my comfort zone and I'm kiiind of unsure how much I'd actually wear them aside from flowy white shirts/tees, but they're alluring.

Yep I went with the large. I’ll message you if I decide to let this one go.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics. Sorry I’m not very good at taking pictures.

View attachment 1141208 View attachment 1141209
View attachment 1141212
Jungle jacket might be too cool for me, and I’m not sold on the sand camp shirt. I love the details on it, but I just don’t know that it fits in my wardrobe.

Jacket actually looks great - that you should keep. It’s unique with a lot of visual interest. Curious what you mean about the sand shirt. It looks like a short sleeve khaki shirt that would easily work with jeans, easy pants, or shorts. What makes it not fit into your wardrobe?

leisurewear

Reaction score
Can anybody comment on the fabric weight on the khadi work pants and how breathable they are? Thinking about pulling the trigger but don’t want to melt in them down here in the south.

Wayward

Reaction score
@PeteyPajamapant

If your jungle jacket is a large and you decide to let go, I'm definitely interested. I think I'm still in denial in how cool I think I am...

Have been looking at 18 East stuff since drop 1, and this is the first item that made me regret not jumping on the site at launch.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
Jacket actually looks great - that you should keep. It’s unique with a lot of visual interest. Curious what you mean about the sand shirt. It looks like a short sleeve khaki shirt that would easily work with jeans, easy pants, or shorts. What makes it not fit into your wardrobe?

Thank you. Yeah I’m definitely keeping the jacket.

The sand shirt fits, but I’m just boring and everything else I own is blue, white, and gray.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you. Yeah I’m definitely keeping the jacket.

The sand shirt fits, but I’m just boring and everything else I own is blue, white, and gray.

It looks good on you.

giphy.gif

Jonas251

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has gotten a Sherpa vest with a fabric different from the 2 (red, orange/pink) in the product shots ? They said the fabrics varied but only seen those two versions so far.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has gotten a Sherpa vest with a fabric different from the 2 (red, orange/pink) in the product shots ? They said the fabrics varied but only seen those two versions so far.
From what I’ve seen, those are the two versions and they varied based on which size you ordered.

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love it! The striped one was a bit loud considering how loud the rest of my wardrobe is, so the embroidery on this one is perfect
It Looks great! I was imagining wearing it in the same way you did here with the embroidery just peaking out the bottom.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads