• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jmr

Reaction score
“I don’t need another lightweight navy jacket.”

Antonio:
IMG_2829.png

kakishiboo

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has received their Rasmus yet. I'm anxious to hear about the sizing
I wear a size US 10.5 - 11 in most sneakers and 44 in the JS Rasmus Low Hiker fits great. (I got a 43 in the Fleurus, but needed to size up to 44)

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wear a size US 10.5 - 11 in most sneakers and 44 in the JS Rasmus Low Hiker fits great. (I got a 43 in the Fleurus, but needed to size up to 44)
Thank you, much appreciated. I'm the same size as you, and JS CS told me they fit the same as the Ray which I have a 43 in, so these might have to go back unfortunately.

🤞someone returns a 44!

GerhartCss

Reaction score
Question for anyone who has a pair of the shelter shorts and the double knees. Are the top blocks similar in these? Asking because I'm trying to determine what size I'll need in the block print shelter shorts coming Friday. I need to size up in the double knees from my typical pant letter size because the top block isn't roomy enough. That's the only non-elastic waistband 18 East bottom I have experience with. Thanks!

jmr

Reaction score
Question for anyone who has a pair of the shelter shorts and the double knees. Are the top blocks similar in these? Asking because I'm trying to determine what size I'll need in the block print shelter shorts coming Friday. I need to size up in the double knees from my typical pant letter size because the top block isn't roomy enough. That's the only non-elastic waistband 18 East bottom I have experience with. Thanks!
In my experience, I’ve found the Shelter shorts to be slightly looser than Double Knees of the same size. But keep in mind that though the Shelter shorts don’t have an elastic waist, they do have an internal drawstring, so if you size up you can adjust the waist if needed. So, if roominess is the goal, sizing up like you do with the Double Knees is probably the move.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rainshadow already touched down and it’s sick. The fit is solid on it
so glad you like it. One of my favorite things we’ve made in a while. Did you get the pants too? Those turned out really, really nice as well.

robat19

Reaction score
so glad you like it. One of my favorite things we’ve made in a while. Did you get the pants too? Those turned out really, really nice as well.
I didn’t do the pants. I need to try them on in person, which I’ll probably do next month if they’re still around.

I’ll be interested to see how the outer evolves from here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads