• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everything is impermanent, so I knew this day would come. But I was still dreading it. Bought these when they came out, what, 4 years ago now? And they quickly became my favorite and most worn pants ever. I still stand by these being the best pants 18 east has ever put out. Have just loved them more as they've aged, especially as they've faded so much the thighs are basically down to natural khadi. They have better fades then any of my denim. :(

IMG_0640.jpg

Anyways, does anyone know where I could ship these to get them stitched/patched and reinforced so i can get another 4+ years out of them? They look too damn awesome to retire. Something like https://www.instagram.com/naritabby/ in the US, or does he take US clients? @NickPollica I know you already have my espresso namdaks (suffered from a similar fate) in the shop so do you have any ideas/suggestions?

Going namdak-less for awhile is going to be rough.

anonymouz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everything is impermanent, so I knew this day would come. But I was still dreading it. Bought these when they came out, what, 4 years ago now? And they quickly became my favorite and most worn pants ever. I still stand by these being the best pants 18 east has ever put out. Have just loved them more as they've aged, especially as they've faded so much the thighs are basically down to natural khadi. They have better fades then any of my denim. :(

View attachment 1880665

Anyways, does anyone know where I could ship these to get them stitched/patched and reinforced so i can get another 4+ years out of them? They look too damn awesome to retire. Something like https://www.instagram.com/naritabby/ in the US, or does he take US clients? @NickPollica I know you already have my espresso namdaks (suffered from a similar fate) in the shop so do you have any ideas/suggestions?

No ideas on the repair but these look incredible. Did the brown pair also fade like this?

piblondin

Reaction score

View attachment 1880665

Self Edge?

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I messaged Narita-san, maybe I will get lucky!

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the new Eides and find them to be a little smaller than the old Eides in the same size? The rise/hips/seat seem tighter for me.
Update: For this round of Eides, XL fits like past L. Maybe they got sewn up differently this time--the interior finishing is definitely different.

ChapelPerilous

Reaction score
ISO XXL Kaden Dark Chocolate pant if anyone decides theirs isn’t for them. Sold out instantly on site. Tried my luck in studio, great customer service but ultimately had to size down and unsure they’ll fit as i’m hoping 😓

ChetB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are the t-shirt blanks still the same ones used for the Bagru Mountain tees a while back, does anyone know?

if so definitely wanna size up but couldn't tell from pics.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads