• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to trade a Dungri Western shirt in denim. I have a size large, looking for a medium.

They have medium available online:

upflup

Reaction score
They have medium available online:

Yeah, but I gave mine a cold wash and wore it around the house before realizing it's bigger than I want. So I figured I would try for a trade first, since I can't return the large.

SLieber967

Reaction score
Anyone willing to trade blue ikat shorts? I have a medium and need a large. NWT.

Viral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For sale: 18East floral band collar shirt from drop 2 I believe. Worn twice. Second button is a little loose, otherwise no obvious flaws. $65 shipped.
Pics and measurements?

Shazkar

Reaction score
I would also love to buy a pair of the blue ikat shorts in medium
I snoozed on the drop, I could only snag a small - would trade or would buy

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Offering my Dungri West Chino - Undyed Khadi Denim in XL. True to spec sheet and sorta fits me, but I'm on the border of sizing down. New and tried on once for a NY minute - burned my return clock pondering taking the wash shrink to fit method. It's still avail at this size on the site, so offering at $135 w/ free CONUS shipping (saves ~$15).

dkboze

Reaction score
I would also love to buy a pair of the blue ikat shorts in medium
I snoozed on the drop, I could only snag a small - would trade or would buy
did the small work at all for you? debating them even though I would normally go medium or even large since the measurements

Also, if anyone has a medium embroidered bilal they wanna trade for a small, lmk. It's a large silhouette so I can make the small work surprisingly well, but would prefer medium

AceVent

Reaction score
Looking to sell this Bilal Woven Indigo Polo. $135 obo, Size XL, Worn Once. Please PM if interested

Attachments

• IMG_2595.JPG
    IMG_2595.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2599.JPG
    IMG_2599.JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2597.JPG
    IMG_2597.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 18E_896_1024x1024@2x.jpeg
    [email protected]
    111.1 KB · Views: 184
  • 18E_898_1024x1024@2x.jpeg
    [email protected]
    159.3 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I picked up a Dungri Western Shirt in white khadi size medium from a member here and it's a bit too small for me. Let me know if interested - it's unwashed and unworn.

kivkcin

Reaction score
Looking to buy a Charlotte Vest, L or XL - please lmk if anyone is interested in selling!

stitchedsoles

Reaction score
Looking to sell my sunset stripe hemp sweater. Size XL. Wore for a couple hours but it's just not my style. I still have the tag for it. $285

I also have the rust canvas hat for sale too. Would like to just bundle it with the sweater for a small up-charge.

sandman1983

Reaction score
would love to buy any of the single pleat trousers in XS if anybody is looking to sell them.

bought the navy gauze and fell in love with the fit/look!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads