• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I figured that I would create this thread as a means to buy sell or trade items from Antonio’s 18 East collections. These items are always tough to find on eBay/Grailed, so I hope this helps those looking!

As the brand gains momentum, let’s see what this becomes. Feel free to post your items for sale/trade or specific items you are looking for to this thread.

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTS

Kelsang Camp Shirts - Espresso and Sand - Medium

Finding I have too many in my collection. Sand has never been worn. Espresso worn once. Will sell for retail (PayPal FF) plus shipping.

Charlotte Vest - Medium

Bought both vests and in the interest of being more fiscally responsible with a newborn looking to sell this one. Worn maybe a handful of times. Still looks new. Retail plus shipping.

DM me if interested.

anaximander

Reaction score
I've thrown a Sahasika corduroy shirt jacket in medium up on Grailed of anyone's interested.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone has the drop 1 sahasika with the shawl for sale size L or XL lmk

Last edited:

jtorres94

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have this recent drops Atelier & Repairs 18 East Jeans in a size 30.

Only worn to try on and around the house once for a lazy bbq Sunday(don't worry no stains.) They are super comfy and cool but I just can't see myself wearing them often.

They sell for $325 plus the $15 shipping but figure I'll take the $100 loss without taxes and ask $240 shipped within the US.

Sorry, not shipping outside the US at the moment. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m looking to offload my Navy Sherpa jacket... as indicated in my sig. Awesome jacket, but too difficult for me to justify, living where I do.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the following that they would consider moving, fire me a PM if so

-Sahasika jacket in XL or XXL
-Either the white Ikat or printed olive Andrew shirts in L or maybe XL
-Bagru, kalamkari or flag t-shirt in XL

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Letting go of an unworn XL espresso dihn print kelsang camp shirt if anyone’s interested. Pattern is too busy for me.

ArrPegLegacy

Reaction score
I am looking to buy for drop one pajama pants, probably in size medium but small or large might work, either color

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads