• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wiggsmo

Reaction score
Prices dropped, buy these so I don’t have to move with them.

Lots of stuff I'm letting go of, feel free to DM me for photos, open to offers, all prices below are USD including shipping CONUS.

Bottoms
Studio Double Knee, Natural Indigo Khadi, XL, well-worn, fabric above the buttonhole has come unstitched but doesn't impact the use - $50
County Double Knees, Indigo Dabu, XL, rear hammer loop removed but otherwise unworn - $125 $80

Sweaters/Thermals
18 East x Standard Issue Clay Tie-Dye Thermal with Neck Gaiter, barely worn, L, $90 $50
Standard Issue Long Sleeve Thermal, uneven grey dye, XL - $65 $35

Outerwear
Aventino Hooded Vest, nylon cement suplex, worn a few times, one of the attachments for the doublezip came off so I repaired with paracord, XL - $70 $50
Travertine Quilted Vest, Hunter Green, XL, really great piece - $125 $80
Waterfront, Patchwork Khadi, XL, NWOT - $200$125
Waterfront, Black Nylon, XXL, worn once - $50
18 East x Bodega Burroughs Hooded Parka XL, worn once, $365 $275

Hats
Summit Camp Hat, Dabu Mud Dyed, never worn - $45 $25

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received this thermal from SI in L. It's unworn. Any interested in a trade for something? I'm L/XL in 18E tops and L bottoms...drop me a PM if you want.

Attachments

• 20221209_083229.jpg
    20221209_083229.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 144

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Symphony

Reaction score
Prices dropped, buy these so I don’t have to move with them.

Lots of stuff I'm letting go of, feel free to DM me for photos, open to offers, all prices below are USD including shipping CONUS.

Bottoms
Studio Double Knee, Natural Indigo Khadi, XL, well-worn, fabric above the buttonhole has come unstitched but doesn't impact the use - $50
County Double Knees, Indigo Dabu, XL, rear hammer loop removed but otherwise unworn - $125 $80

Shirts
Sam shirt, handloom jaquard, L, lightly worn - $65

Sweaters/Thermals
18 East x Standard Issue Clay Tie-Dye Thermal with Neck Gaiter, barely worn, L, $90 $50
Standard Issue Long Sleeve Thermal, uneven grey dye, XL - $65 $35

Outerwear
Aventino Hooded Vest, nylon cement suplex, worn a few times, one of the attachments for the doublezip came off so I repaired with paracord, XL - $70 $50
Travertine Quilted Vest, Hunter Green, XL, really great piece - $125 $80
Waterfront, Patchwork Khadi, XL, NWOT - $200$125
Waterfront, Black Nylon, XXL, worn once - $50
Trompe-L'oeil Faux Fleece Jacket, XL, worn once - $125 $80
18 East x Bodega Burroughs Hooded Parka XL, worn once, $365 $275

Hats
Summit Camp Hat, Dabu Mud Dyed, never worn - $45 $25

could I get pics of the country double knees? I might buy these when I get paid Wednesday.

Chunsak

Reaction score
If anyone got the bok balloon pants in L or XL from the recent sale, or has a pair sitting around they aren’t using, let me know.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received these sunglasses from the sale - CAPRI BY CAPRI FOR 18 EAST - MATTE CLEAR GOLA.

They are perfect in every way. Fit my face fine except too wide for my narrow shaved head so can't see myself being able to wear them unfortunately.

Paid 127.50 + Shipping. Just looking to recoup. Ships from Toronto.

Attachments

• 20221210_092159.jpg
    20221210_092159.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 118

heroicpenguin

Reaction score
Have some store credit: $270, asking for $240 (it's actually two gift certificates, split into $125 and $145, if you're interested in less!) SOLD

Last edited:

Mpls

Reaction score
WTB:
Diamond Weave jacket/blazer, size M
Osman cabled corduroy jacket, size M

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads