• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a pair of Eide chinos in black seersucker, size L? I'll sell them for retail $135, shipped free in the US if I can avoid returning them, otherwise they're going back. They're great pants but I realize that I have three other pairs of summer weight black trousers, doesn't make sense to have another.

maestrochef

Reaction score

v1cious

Reaction score
Hey all, this is my first WTB post. I’m looking for a couple of things:

• Studio Double Knee Carpenter Pants Black in Size S
• County Double Knee Painter Pants Inside Out Indigo Dabu Ripstop in Size S
• Studio Double Knee Pant Army (as well as the undyed ones) in Size S
• Any Goreckis in size M
• Size S camp shirts as well

v1cious

Reaction score
Hey all, this is my first WTB post. I’m looking for a couple of things:

• Studio Double Knee Carpenter Pants Black in Size S
• County Double Knee Painter Pants Inside Out Indigo Dabu Ripstop in Size S
• Studio Double Knee Pant Army (as well as the undyed ones) in Size S
• Any Gorreckis in size M

kevenmee

Reaction score
Updated w/ price drops

ItemSizePrice
New Navy Belted SafariS225
New Orchid Bagru Mountain TeeS40
New Navy Pleat TrousersS145
New White Inglese Yousef Camp ShirtS125
New Navy Driss PopoverS125
New Eidos Cashmere/silk sweater blueM250
New Patchwork Goreckis (first drop)M300
Used Green Shelter ShortsM75

Looking for:
  • Pollen Goreckis - S
  • Grey Gabor Cashmere Sweater - XS
  • Turtleneck from drop 1 - S
  • Rancher Coat - XS
  • White Shearling Vest (Drop 1) - S or M

SimModa

Reaction score
Just a heads up there’s a Size M Guardi on Gr@iled. Not mine but a decent price imo

Really cool shirt, I used to get a ton of compliments and wear out of mine. Which reminds me.. I should probably be looking for another size L/XL or try to get mine fixed since I burned a small hole in mine ?

Last edited:

jonnie

Reaction score
WTT: Seersucker Monti Jacket Black in Medium for a Large or XL.

If I can't find a trade, might have to sell. It's too small for me :(

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate to do this, but feel like I should warn the peoples here as I believe this isn’t the first time this has happened with this user.

I purchased a XXL rugby from @Symphony over a month a go now and still haven’t received confirmation that it’s been shipped out. Communication was quick up until a few days after I sent the funds, since then it’s been spotty at best to now no responses at all. He’s mentioned issues with work and being sick, and made multiple promises to ship out the next day, but he seems to have disappeared completely now.

Super disappointing to have this happen as the user was a pretty common poster here for a while. My advice would be to be very careful with dealing with @Symphony and do not send him payment via F&F.

Last edited:

Symphony

Reaction score
I hate to do this, but feel like I should warn the peoples here as I believe this isn’t the first time this has happened with this user.

I purchased a XXL rugby from @Symphony over a month a go now and still haven’t received confirmation that it’s been shipped out. Communication was quick up until a few days after I sent the funds, since then it’s been spotty at best to now no responses at all. He’s mentioned issues with work and being sick, and made multiple promises to ship out the next day, but he seems to have disappeared completely now.

Super disappointing to have this happen as the user was a pretty common poster here for a while. My advice would be to be very careful with dealing with @Symphony and do not send him payment via F&F.

iMessage to you, however I will admit that there is no excuse for my terrible shipping times really. I’ve been having the worst time and it’s been relatively awful trying to get anything out as of late.

my apologies to you, and anyone else that has dealt with my slow shipping tbh. After this Pete’s gets out, I’m probably done selling for a while until I get my own place

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling my Standard Issue X 18 East blue sweatpants, size XL. Custom block print over 18 East embroidery (done at the shop). Good condition, some fading, no holes/stains/etc. Asking $75 shipped.

DCC379ED-0A3B-435C-B47C-929FC244A6BF.jpeg
C1EC3753-C35F-4010-B68D-88108F319E7A.jpeg

single origin

Reaction score
Selling

- County Double Knee Painter Pants. Never worn, washed once to remove the musty smell.
Size - Medium
Asking $145 shipped

Attachments

lemonpotty

Reaction score
Looking to buy:

Wolf Shirt Indigo Dabu Dyed - S/M
Richmond Cargo Indigo OD - S

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads