• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jmr

Reaction score
WTS: New Navy blue shelter shorts - Size M $115
  • Tried on, but too large
5oH8pki.jpg

Also, willing to part with size M white and green shelter shorts (both worn - take them for 80 each)

Messaged you about the navy ones!

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone with large/XL shelter shorts in any color but olive (already have ?)?

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just realized I accidentally bought the midnight/purple plaid pionta in XXL twice haha.

anyone want one before I send back for refund? cost+shipping. the shirt is super nice, just need one of 'em.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have off white double knees in L from the 2nd drop or XL from the first drop they're willing to sell? Preferably new.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just realized I accidentally bought the midnight/purple plaid pionta in XXL twice haha.

anyone want one before I send back for refund? cost+shipping. the shirt is super nice, just need one of 'em.
Did you get yours already?

Anyone have off white double knees in L from the 2nd drop or XL from the first drop they're willing to sell? Preferably new.
@aschnickelfritz

Lendo

Reaction score
If anyone's looking for the Hancock shorts in Medium from the last drop BNWT I will sell them for cost + shipping.

aschnickelfritz

Reaction score
Been going through my closet, got some other 18 East stuff for sale:

Bhuti Block Six Panel Hat - Navy
new

L Chambal Canyon Vest - Black
new

XL Studio Double Knee Pant - Undyed (second drop)
washed once, but otherwise unworn

M Corduroy Sahasika - Olive / Green
worn just a few times by previous owner, too small for me

18 East x Padmore & Barnes Single Piece Boot - Snuff Suede
Worn twice, very good condition

Looking for retail + shipping, feel free to message me with any offers. Thanks!

Last edited:

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Selling my short sleeve Cam shirt from last summer, size XL, gently worn, $125 shipped
Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 10.53.14 AM.png

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moving a few things that I didn't end up wearing as much as I thought I would.
- Raid loafers, size 9UK/10US. Worn once, the size didn't work for me, unfortunately, really dope and would definitely keep otherwise. Pretty sure these were from the same maker as NMWA used for their recent raffia loafers $160 + ship
View attachment 1626276
- Olive ripstop Studio pants from the first run, size XL. These didn't fit me quite as well as I had hoped but held on to them because I love the colour and style. The waist runs slightly bigger on these, but IMO works best for someone who normally wears a large with a belt. $145 + ship
View attachment 1626277
[/URL]

Open to trades in large/XL or trades plus cash. PM me if you have Q's
Olive XL dub knees and Riad loafers (fit US10) still available. Open to trades as well

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone want a nalgene from an early drop. Sold out instantly. Just haven’t found a need for it. $40 OBO

image.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads