• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beautiful trek pants. They never made it out my closet. Bust them out on your hikes or on your city travails.
-Crazy amount of pockets.
-Runs bigger
-Included sizing chart in last pic
- Asking price - $185. Just looking to get my money back.

Website Description: Cord shorts have long been a thing for those who know. This is that vibe - winterized - with more pockets than you’ll likely need because we’re all about anticipatory utility over here. Might even change the name of these to Pronto. Italians will get it.

- Proudly made in India from heavy cotton corduroy, block printed by hand.
- This garment runs true to size but, like most things, looks better when you size up.

What size?

jx.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to get pairs of the Hancock Short (Black or Purple) in a size Large. Anybody have any they're willing to part with?

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to get pairs of the Hancock Short (Black or Purple) in a size Large. Anybody have any they're willing to part with?

There's this eBay auction:

jx.

Reaction score

ucla bruin

Reaction score

I have a purple pair in L. Looking to get back the $105 that I paid for them. Message me if you are interested.

Symphony

Reaction score
Always looking for the patchwork kantha shorts in indigo size L-XL

CPAJay1221

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking offers - Size Large - Worn Twice

Need to clean out my closet and haven’t been wearing much of my 18 East stuff lately.
12872240-75A3-4765-8717-A483505F7662.jpeg
Also considering letting go of my ochre pajama shirt in a medium

92C16E6F-EE2E-425C-9C30-C4CBC6130979.jpeg

Anyone have the older blue western shirt in a medium? Regret selling mine and looking to pick one up.

Lendo

Reaction score
WTS: Undyed double knees in Large from the 2020 run. Much prefer the cut on these and was hoping they'd fit similar to the black dyed from the same run but I miscalculated. If you're ~32 waist and want some awesome warmer weather pants lmk.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of parting ways with a piece that I didn't think I'd ever part ways with. I'm going to sell my Dungri Western in Khadi Denim. Size large and in awesome shape. No tears, holes, stains, etc. Worn and washed quite a bit, and it's perfectly softened up. Really killer piece, I'm just not wearing it much anymore... if it was an XL, I wouldn't be selling it.

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5420.jpg
IMG_5421.jpg
IMG_5422.jpg
IMG_5423.jpg

Make me an offer I can't refuse (a reasonable one).

eddiemczee

Reaction score
I'm thinking of parting ways with a piece that I didn't think I'd ever part ways with. I'm going to sell my Dungri Western in Khadi Denim. Size large and in awesome shape. No tears, holes, stains, etc. Worn and washed quite a bit, and it's perfectly softened up. Really killer piece, I'm just not wearing it much anymore... if it was an XL, I wouldn't be selling it.

View attachment 1612636

This is easily in my top 3 18 East pieces.

aschnickelfritz

Reaction score

View attachment 1612636

Interested! Sending you a message now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads