• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aschnickelfritz

Reaction score
Interest check on my size L faded fatigue bangs @$140 + shipping to cover costs
image_81ed75b7-e75b-4a96-9509-b6fe827eecde_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Interested! Just sent you a message.

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking for faded fatigue bangs in S + toffee hoodie in S from most recent drop

aladdnzane

Reaction score
Bought the bangs in an XXL by mistake and looking for the XL. Have one to trade? Hit me up.

Few things still for sale since I haven't updated this since December.

Undyed Ripstop Kurta XL New
Osman Jacket Tobacco Gauze XL New
Rafiq Kurta white seersucker L New
AKC2 Kurta Silver Nylon Size XXL ((worn and washed once)

18 East adjacent thing people may be interested in:

Standard Issue Easter Thermal sky blue XXL (Worn once, washed once) runs BIG

All for sale for what I paid (cost plus shipping) but trades will take precedence over sales.

Always looking for XL or XXL pieces from 18E especially (like most) Mandu Khadi Jacket, Gorecki’s, Arkair Mammoth Parka in a large, ACK2 Kurta in Army in a XL, Aran sweater in a Large, Patchwork Kantha Chambray in XL

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Reebok trail shadow approach’s in size 10 in alabaster/ black I’m looking to move as they don’t fit. Wore them once to a store, so basically brand new still. Looking to get back what I paid.

85777A7E-45DB-471E-948D-5E841DF0F945.jpeg

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do they fit? Are they TTS?
Yes! They run slightly narrow and slightly long, so if you have a narrow foot you could size down a half size, but for most people they would be TTS.

zukirin

Reaction score
Yes! They run slightly narrow and slightly long, so if you have a narrow foot you could size down a half size, but for most people they would be TTS.
Gotcha, I appreciate it! That's unfortunate, I'm a 10.5 and was hoping it fit half size down hahaha been looking for these for a while now...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads