• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

maxbayuk

Reaction score
edit: sold

Selling my size L indigo Mandu, new & unworn. Love the style but the fit just isn't quite right for my weird proportions. Purchased from someone else here for $465 shipped, so asking that + shipping

Screen Shot 2021-03-02 at 9.40.08 AM.png

Last edited:

Reaction score
WTS:

SS PIONTA SHIRT - ECRU / INDIGO IKAT - $150 shipped CONUS OBO

Size medium. Worn and washed once, gorgeous shirt just not my style

More info here: https://18east.co/products/ss-pionta-shirt-ecru-indigo-ikat

View attachment 1566523

View attachment 1566525

YOUSEF CAMP SHIRT - BLACK PATCHWORK KANTHA RIPSTOP - $150 shipped CONUS OBO

Size medium. Fit isn't where I want it to be unfortunately, I love this shirt. Washed but unworn

View attachment 1566529

View attachment 1566530
Is the fit still stiff? I had a smaller size I sold because it was stiff and made it look weird but a size up might work for me.

CarterH

Reaction score
Is the fit still stiff? I had a smaller size I sold because it was stiff and made it look weird but a size up might work for me.
You're talking about the camp shirt I presume? Its not overly stiff imo. I should have sized up myself

lbrig

Reaction score
just got in the white Benji fuzzy crewneck in L. Fits more like a medium. Paid $140 shipped, let me know if anyone is interested in photos/measurements.

Reaction score
This might be a long shot, but does anyone have a Navy Linen block print Yousef in L or XL?

NXNW

Reaction score
WTS Apamaan Trucker Jacket Undyed sz XL. Really great light jacket. The fabric is awesome and the handwarmer pockets double as internal pocks so great for daily stuff. I just have too many spring jackets.

Retail + shipping was $190

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I would grab that apamaan if it was an XXL, it's pretty sweet.

Also there is a size XL mandu jungle on grilled right now, 500 tho. I would have been sore tempted on that too if it was an XXL hahah.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drop 1 Green Mandu on grilled right now, size XL. If that was L I'd be all over it like hot cakes.

davjaffe

Reaction score
I think I would grab that apamaan if it was an XXL, it's pretty sweet.

Also there is a size XL mandu jungle on grilled right now, 500 tho. I would have been sore tempted on that too if it was an XXL hahah.

I'll race you for the XXL!

Was so bummed I missed it on launch day.

tailoredtech

Reaction score
Interest check on the woven Moroccan moccasins (RIAD HANDWOVEN LOAFERS). Got them in a size 10 on the assumption that I should size down by 1 from my normal US11. They fit maybe a 0.5 size too small. Would be perfect for someone with size 10.5US. I've worn them maybe 3 times for not that long since they don't fit me too well, but mostly they've been sitting in my closet. Can post photos later. Will let them go for $120 (normal price $145).

everyday

Reaction score
Anyone with an L Apamaan trucker interested in trading it for an XL? I think I overestimated my size a bit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads