• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reaction score
Before I initiate a return today, looking to sell BNWT:
Undyed double knees, medium $150 shipped
Eide chocolate brown cords, medium, $130 shipped

Brown cords are TTS with respect to site measurements. Kind of a bummer Bc I got the medium/32 thinking it would be more of a 33 waist.
PM me on brown cords. Interested but have some questions first!

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never had the old version to compare it to. This may also be why my girlfriend likes these pants...

robat19

Reaction score
have some army green in large from last week I need to return unless there’s someone here who wants them.

Last edited:

Lendo

Reaction score
If anyone has the old model Double Knees in Black or Green in Large, holler at me may be interested in taking them off your hands.

mbronner

Reaction score
If anyone has the old model Double Knees in Black or Green in Large, holler at me may be interested in taking them off your hands.
I second this! Looking for green from last year in L

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Selling the following. Listed them on on Gra!led but happy to sell here for less

Essex Parka - size M
ess2_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Roomet Shirt - size L
roomet_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Last edited:

Jonas251

Reaction score
Ive also got a pair of last weeks double knees, black size XS for sale (just want shipping + what I paid). I’m a 29 waist and these fit well but I wanted a looser fit (I thought from the chart they would be way bigger, should have learned by now). Great for any xs people who held out on double knees because of the chart.

heroicpenguin

Reaction score
Looking to sell:

Patchwork Kantha Sahasika Indigo Chambray, size S: $150 shipped
Guardi Band Collar Shirt - White/Indigo Stripe, size XS: $30 shipped

I_Adler

Reaction score
Looking to sell:

Patchwork Kantha Sahasika Indigo Chambray, size S: $150 shipped
Guardi Band Collar Shirt - White/Indigo Stripe, size XS: $30 shipped

Wish that sahasika was a M. I’ve seen at least 3 for sale in size S ?

heroicpenguin

Reaction score
Wish that sahasika was a M. I’ve seen at least 3 for sale in size S ?

Honestly the sizing is pretty generous on the width and sleeves so it might work (although the length might be an issue). I'm actually selling cause it's a bit too big...

I_Adler

Reaction score
Honestly the sizing is pretty generous on the width and sleeves so it might work (although the length might be an issue). I'm actually selling cause it's a bit too big...

good to know and yeah the length does look a bit short so concerned it may look funky on me. Would rather rock it oversized if needed.

Jonas251

Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of black or undyed double knees in S they are trying to get rid of or trade for different size?

Rookoobay

Reaction score

I was thinking of selling my og black ones (L, good condition, worn handful of times and washed/tumble dried. Lemme know!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads