• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kevenmee

Reaction score
Interest check - anybody interested in the patchwork goreckis in a M? Tried it on but never really wore it...

Had a bunch of interests, but still for sale

Some pics:
0BY5hHK.jpg

GNjLSoL.jpg

Tuf6JEr.jpg

Price = 325 (same price I paid + shipping)

Would trade for a XS or S if somebody has em. Worn for like 15 minutes, even with the waist cinched, it keeps falling down :angry:

alpeasie

Reaction score
I have double knees in undeyed and green in size M. Looking to trade for size S.

Looking like I’ll have to sell and cop separately with everyone trying to get rid of them lol...

geogga

Reaction score
for those who tried the old and new double knees with the same or larger size, how different is the fit?

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What was the sizing like on the Eide cords? Conflicting reports in the other thread.

They're actually pretty roomy; they fit like XXLs normally do for 18 East. I'm getting a 19.5 inch (39) waist measurement, 13.5 inch front rise.

These would actually work for the XXL dudes in here (@MichaelPemulis, @maxbayuk, and anyone else I'm forgetting).

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
They're actually pretty roomy; they fit like XXLs normally do for 18 East. I'm getting a 19.5 inch (39) waist measurement, 13.5 inch front rise.

These would actually work for the XXL dudes in here (@MichaelPemulis, @maxbayuk, and anyone else I'm forgetting).

That's good to hear! Crossing my fingers that the L I have in the mail fits similarly 18E normal.

Last edited:

pinkchimneys

Reaction score
for those who tried the old and new double knees with the same or larger size, how different is the fit?

I think the new version is roomier in the thighs/seat. I found the stretch ones to be weirdly tight in the top block for the given waist size.

RT91

Reaction score
Before I initiate a return today, looking to sell BNWT:
Undyed double knees, medium $150 shipped
Eide chocolate brown cords, medium, $130 shipped

Brown cords are TTS with respect to site measurements. Kind of a bummer Bc I got the medium/32 thinking it would be more of a 33 waist.

tdes81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Brown cords are TTS with respect to site measurements. Kind of a bummer Bc I got the medium/32 thinking it would be more of a 33 waist.

Ugh now i'm worried about my undyed cords.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Selling a few things:

1. NWT Eide Chino in Chocolate Corduroy, Size XXL

choc1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Asking $155 shipped.

2. NWT Double-knee Pants in Undyed Cotton Ripstop (most recent release), Size XL

doublknee1_46363931-564c-4e76-9e07-0c2d5bef6003_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Asking $170 shipped.

3. (18 East adjacent) NWOT Standard Issue Tees Slacker Pants in Vintage Black Cotton, Size XXL

slackervintageblk_abd5f0cf-f774-486b-871a-3e69b77d41f8_1400x.jpg

Asking $100 shipped.

-----

Just looking to recoup my costs and cover shipping on all of these!

Eide chinos sold!

Double-knees and Slackers still available.

pinkchimneys

Reaction score

And the conflicting anec-data continues! Seems like the XL/XXL fit more like other 18 East pants while the L and below fit smaller in the waist (and actually accurate to the posted charts). Wild.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
I think the new version is roomier in the thighs/seat. I found the stretch ones to be weirdly tight in the top block for the given waist size.
Would agree 100% the fit on these kinda makes more sense. I'd say maybe like .5-1in more in the thigh at least. The old pair I have which are still great kinda hug/put emphasis on the crotch for me although maybe that's not always a bad thing ?

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Feel like mine still put an emphasis on the crotch, would sizing down to M help w/ that or make it worse? Kinda works to move the extra fabric around to the sides, but not great.

blockdmyownshot

Reaction score
Feel like mine still put an emphasis on the crotch, would sizing down to M help w/ that or make it worse? Kinda works to move the extra fabric around to the sides, but not great.
Oh man I dunno I think the extra room in my new pair helped a lot. So you sized up and it's still doing that to you?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads